Do you think Britney will make Fe her assistant again once she’s free?

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

That would be amazing!

However, I think Fe may just be enjoying her life at the moment in Louisiana not working, does Fe still even work? she may be retired? I do see that Fe does charity work.

I’m not sure what she does for employment currently/if she is retired. 

How about I re word it. Do you think Fe will be part of Britney’s life once she gains control and is free?

I can see totally see Britney flying Fe out to see her and spend the week with her. I bet Fe would even offer to pay for her own plane ticket :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

8 minutes ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

I can't picture the future once she'll be free to be honest. There'll be so much post traumatic stress disorder to heal... 

This. I worry about how she will be after all this stress. I think she should buy a home in Hawaii and live there for like half of the year!