So is it confirmed she has new security hired by Rosengart or is it still BlackBox people?

I know Edan personally now works with the Kris Jenner, But aren't the employees at Britney's residence still from Black Box? If so, How awkward after part 2 of the doc. Can you imagine being in the same house as these people and learning they recorded you secretly in your own bedroom and you just have to like....deal with that and live with them, plus can't tell them to leave because they are technically employed by the Dad, not her.

Also, I feel like many people are glossing over the gun part from the doc. Wtf...I wonder if other people have been threatened by his and his security that way.

Β Linda-Kasian-Photography-0077-X3-3-3-800

20 minutes ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

We didn't see Edan since a lot time ago, they all moved the **** out from Britney.

Also, I hate this man to hell. But he is really hot...... Can't help it.

Edan was typically only with her when she was travelling. I believe the security at her residence may still be employees of his company. But idk.Β 

Since she was admitted against her will, he is not there, something has happened to make him leave. In fact, some fans thought he did it because he was against Britney's admission to a mental facility and nothing could be further from the truth.

I hope she is not with anyone from the security of Black Box. These people are dangerous.

49 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Since she was admitted against her will, he is not there, something has happened to make him leave.

I noticed it was around this time that Wallet left too...something must have been happening behind the scenes...

Β 

We never saw security step down and rosengart doesn't have the authority to hire security...I think she is still protected by blackbox just not the boss...I hope I am wrong because that is scary...

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Since she was admitted against her will, he is not there, something has happened to make him leave. In fact, some fans thought he did it because he was against Britney's admission to a mental facility and nothing could be further from the truth.

I hope she is not with anyone from the security of Black Box. These people are dangerous.

I think he quit bc alex said he was afraid of the movement and afraid of being exposed

• Like 1