Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Morgan Jerkins questioning Britney Spears Net Worth.


Prachi

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

 

Agree I k ow total earnings dont go to the artists.

 

But aprox. She was earning 30 million a year from 2009 to 2019.

Thats approx. 300 millions in 10 years. Which means her estate spent 240 million on exactly what ?

 

She doesn't have multiple houses of her own,even if she had 20 hella expensive vehicles that still doesn't add up. Even if 30% of those earnings went to lawyers and crew it still doesnt add up.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Agree I k ow total earnings dont go to the artists.

 

But aprox. She was earning 30 million a year from 2009 to 2019.

Thats approx. 300 millions in 10 years. Which means her estate spent 240 million on exactly what ?

 

She doesn't have multiple houses of her own,even if she had 20 hella expensive vehicles that still doesn't add up. Even if 30% of those earnings went to lawyers and crew it still doesnt add up.

I read this article and a lot of things are on point here, they didn't report her huge earnings to the probate court that's where it is lacking the information when she put her money into SJB around 2005 team con couldn't steal from there but her earnings from intellectual properties are still not reported to the court I don't know how they are able to manage this

https://moneynation.com/britney-spears-net-worth-the-350-million-blowout/

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Agree I k ow total earnings dont go to the artists.

 

But aprox. She was earning 30 million a year from 2009 to 2019.

Thats approx. 300 millions in 10 years. Which means her estate spent 240 million on exactly what ?

 

She doesn't have multiple houses of her own,even if she had 20 hella expensive vehicles that still doesn't add up. Even if 30% of those earnings went to lawyers and crew it still doesnt add up.

The old judge was getting a cut of the money as well 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Agree I k ow total earnings dont go to the artists.

 

But aprox. She was earning 30 million a year from 2009 to 2019.

Thats approx. 300 millions in 10 years. Which means her estate spent 240 million on exactly what ?

 

She doesn't have multiple houses of her own,even if she had 20 hella expensive vehicles that still doesn't add up. Even if 30% of those earnings went to lawyers and crew it still doesnt add up.

She does have to pay Kevin a large amount monthly and all of her medical bills and her “team” certainly would add up fast. Also remember that she was forced to go to that rehab that costed her $60,000? How many times did that happen?? Still wouldn’t make a dent in her fortune but money was wasted easily for sure! 
 

It doesn’t add up and she is worth WAY more than what they are claiming. Her money is literally being wasted daily with this conservatorship and her “team” so it’s possible that the 13 years of this conservatorship is draining her not just mentally and physically but financially! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I'm not really sure if Britney's earnings are actually so low or whether other artists' earnings are inflated. I mean, she's the only celebrity we have actual receipts on what she's worth. Everything is else is hearsay and Forbes guessing. Regardless, Lou and Robin and the whole collection of hyenas and monsters have been siphoning her wealth for a LONG time. Throw them in jail!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

She does have to pay Kevin a large amount monthly and all of her medical bills and her “team” certainly would add up fast. Also remember that she was forced to go to that rehab that costed her $60,000? How many times did that happen?? Still wouldn’t make a dent in her fortune but money was wasted easily for sure! 
 

It doesn’t add up and she is worth WAY more than what they are claiming. Her money is literally being wasted daily with this conservatorship and her “team” so it’s possible that the 13 years of this conservatorship is draining her not just mentally and physically but financially! 

Possible ? It happened. The money was the reason for everything. 

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

The girl is worth an insane amount of money . Money was hidden and thieved most definitely by these scumbags . Its easy to hide .. her dad had all the control . He still does .. this is insanity!!!  It will come out !!! Where is all the money 💰????

Its the only reason they kept this abuse going… for their own personal gains. 

She will get it all back in a year or two once she’s free.

Link to comment

They said that the c-ship would improve her finances when in actuality it drained them. Everyone was making bank off of Britney but Britney. Hence why if she’s mentally up for it (and she doesn’t have to be) she should sue her family, Lou, Robin, Larry, Edan and the entire state of California for all the h e l l that they put her through. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
59 minutes ago, arama said:

I'm not really sure if Britney's earnings are actually so low or whether other artists' earnings are inflated. I mean, she's the only celebrity we have actual receipts on what she's worth. Everything is else is hearsay and Forbes guessing. Regardless, Lou and Robin and the whole collection of hyenas and monsters have been siphoning her wealth for a LONG time. Throw them in jail!

This video explains a lot 

watch till the end 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Can't wait for that financial investigation to happen, in Rosengart we trust.

As I understood it (and I'm terrible at economics) the annual accountings are just wrong. The money her estate makes on intellectual property should be a whole lot, and that's unaccounted for in the court. I think the trust isn't accounted for either, and who knows what else is there. I mean she should be making heaps of money through the perfume business alone, billions according to Bryan Spears...

Side note I read a while ago that she was an early investor in Uber, if that's true that should be an interesting source of income too, no?

Anyway, I hope Rosengart digs all the dirt and at the very least I hope team con spends the rest of their lives trying to pay her back.

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

A lot of the money isn’t accounted for because it’s caught up in Jamie’s LLC’s which doesn’t have to be reported to the court

this also includes Britney’s perfume line

Thank you I'm terrible with this stuff, when I read it I understand it but when I want to remember the details it all becomes foggy to me

  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Finally!!!! Hopefully it’ll be discussed about in the Netflix documentary because she may have been worth 60 million in 2004 however not now. It’s frightening that they can claim that’s what she’s worth. Where is HER money? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

According to Brian Spears, in the last interview he gave, he stated that Britney made 60mil with baby one more time ALBUM SALES alone. That's excluding the mall tours for that Era. So what happened to the revenue from the rest of her career?? 

Plus Britney is one of the least flashiest A list celebrities around. So something not adding up. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bunkywoo said:

Still money is majorly missing .. 100’s of millions .. your on crack if you think otherwise!!!! She outsold so many and they are supposed to protect , invest and grow her money…  Sorry they stole from her for their personal gains in my opinion. Everyone is obviously paid off…. She gets less then all of them ? How kind of them to live it up and treat her so poorly. 

diva crack GIF by Andrea 
 

The truth will come out!!! Our queen will get her money back one way or another after all of this. Not to mention all of the money she’s going to make/get offered after this is all done and she’s in control of her career. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, JessicaS89 said:

They said that the c-ship would improve her finances when in actuality it drained them. Everyone was making bank off of Britney but Britney. Hence why if she’s mentally up for it (and she doesn’t have to be) she should sue her family, Lou, Robin, Larry, Edan and the entire state of California for all the h e l l that they put her through. 

The state of California needs to take responsibility for allowing this to go on for 13 YEARS without any sort of investigation happening into her case. All parties involved and judges need to have full financial investigations done to them ASAP.

With that amount of money at stake, they should have been keeping eyes on her files/conservatorship to see where cracks began to form and they failed. I wonder why? They are just as guilty as her father in my opinion and I hope Rosengart goes after them in some way for Britney because she will be too nervous to do it herself.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block