Jamie Lynn Spears is referring to Britney's security team as family [VIDEO]

At 03:40 Jamie Lynn Spears is referring to Britney's security team as family. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:
She's so clueless and brainwashed. Thanks to Lou Taylor. Plus she really thinks she and "her career" actually exist. :jamie_lynn_grape:
(BTW I really think Lou Taylor put Britney and Jamie Lynn against each other intentionally to have ALL the control over the situation.)

Also look at Britney's face at 04:09 :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: LMFAO

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

The moment when Britney got good make up for her sister's documentary... 

It is still very hard for me to believe that this is true - a whole family that has locked/sacrificed one of their members for the sake of escaping regular labor... Britney always provided for them and I am sure she would've kept on doing that for them had they not taken her freedom away from her. 

I think Jamie doing TTWE was not intended to be the end of the "JL does Britney" if you get what I mean....

• Like 3

Is it just mean or is it highly suss, that whenever Britney actually speaks in this “thing” it’s just her voice 🤔 What was the reason for that? 

I think it’s so they didn’t have to worry in case Britney says something to one of the production crew, if they were gonna film her in a set up like Jamie Loan... sitting in a chair all on her own... After all they couldn’t have Robin Greengoblin standing behind her, breathing down her neck, staring her out in the shot 😑

And yeah. About the security being family. Edan’s middle name must be either Jamie or Lynne 🤷🏻‍♂️ Forking Bench! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

She's so clueless and brainwashed. Thanks to Lou Taylor […] (BTW I really think Lou Taylor put Britney and Jamie Lynn against each other intentionally to have ALL the control over the situation.)

Even Britney said it on the 4:25 mark “she’s so innocent and gullible” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 5

They deliberately paint Britney as an airhead:

"My sister just wants to go shopping"

(On 2000 a week btw).

Britney looked hurt right after that.

"I want to keep all the kids alive "

(Jamie Lynn is SO responsible! Kids in an adult vehicle unsupervised, with knives I guess, and maybe random boys for unwed teenage pregnancies)

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

The moment when Britney got good make up for her sister's documentary... 

It is still very hard for me to believe that this is true - a whole family that has locked/sacrificed one of their members for the sake of escaping regular labor... Britney always provided for them and I am sure she would've kept on doing that for them had they not taken her freedom away from her. 

I think Jamie doing TTWE was not intended to be the end of the "JL does Britney" if you get what I mean....

Stop it right now! It freaks me right out thinking of Jamie Line singing her sisters iconic hits :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

35 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

They deliberately paint Britney as an airhead:

"My sister just wants to go shopping"

(On 2000 a week btw).

Britney looked hurt right after that.

"I want to keep all the kids alive "

(Jamie Lynn is SO responsible! Kids in an adult vehicle unsupervised, with knives I guess, and maybe random boys for unwed teenage pregnancies)

I hated this part as well. She's a narcissist just like her father.