[UPDATED] CNN Special Report – Toxic: Britney Spears’ Battle For Freedom – DISCUSSION THREAD

42 minutes ago, NostalgiaAct said:

Oh, great! It won’t be too late for me to watch it today 

Anyway I don’t know what to expect from this. I don’t know basically anyone that is featured :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink::idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Do you guys think this will be pro Britney and also respectful towards her? 

Definitely, this documentary will be pro Britney

• Like 2

Thank you! Interesting/kinda random guests to appear. I love the way Rosie O’Donnell has been speaking up for Britney, I always thought she seemed to genuinely care about her in a motherly way. Mischa is so random to appear?! I’m interested in what she’ll say, I don’t even remember ever seeing a pic of them together. I love Mischa back in The OC days and still root for her so I hope she’s saying #FreeBritney!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Thank you! Interesting/kinda random guests to appear. I love the way Rosie O’Donnell has been speaking up for Britney, I always thought she seemed to genuinely care about her in a motherly way. Mischa is so random to appear?! I’m interested in what she’ll say, I don’t even remember ever seeing a pic of them together. I love Mischa back in The OC days and still root for her so I hope she’s saying #FreeBritney!

I think Mischa is involved because she attributes press and paparazzi as a main reason she has PTSD. So I guess she’ll be involved in that side of everything.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Qweef said:

I think Mischa is involved because she attributes press and paparazzi as a main reason she has PTSD. So I guess she’ll be involved in that side of everything.

I love Mischa since The OC, but I hope this documentary doesn't use paparazzi and press scrutiny as a reason of why Britney needed the conservatorship at that time. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I’m gonna watch this because I wanna know what they say, but I don’t, for a SECOND, trust this sk@ nky-a55 CHLOE….we might need to prepare ourselves to drag her online afterwards because she is shady AF according to TSW’s account of being interviewed by her and the articles she used to write that were pro-team Con.

• Love 1
  • Like 1