I just watched Framing Britney Spears and I understand Britney and Sam opinion

More than half of the documentary was about her past, and why she got in the first place in the conservatorship.

I mean it goes to explain the situation for the general public but in a sad victim position for her, And it’s ok but it doesn’t do anything to help her out, I understand them now more why they didn’t like it 

if I’d be Britney I would be sad too, why everybody needs to know and remember me the mistakes that I made that put me in this place 

it’s truly a bad  after taste this first documentary, it’s just exposition and that’s it, Britney would managed this in a very different way surely. 

NOW Controlling Britney Spears is the truly documentary that help her case and hope Britney and Sam understood it and take the legal action necessary. 

• Love 3

I understand Britney having hard time watching these 2007 moments. Do you remember your lowest moment of your life? Then imagine that there's million photos of you from that time, people talk, speculate about your breakdown etc. That'd be extremely hard for me. Imagine Britney with people calling it an iconic pop culture moment and wearing t-shirts with her being in such hard and sad situation. It's like they don't let her forget about it. And when you come back to the bad past it makes you feel horrible.

But the documentary overall did a good thing and the #FreeBritney movement became huge because of that and this is one of the reasons why Britney can be free soon. But I understand her (if she wrote this)

• Love 1
  • Like 1

People already know about 2007 and constantly bring it up to prove she's "crazy". What the documentary did is add context and things that led to her "breakdown", such as the umbrella thing. More people were amazed by her strength to go through all of that + abusive conservatorship than those who are simply labelling her as a victim. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

People already know about 2007 and constantly bring it up to prove she's "crazy". What the documentary did is add context and things that led to her "breakdown", such as the umbrella thing. More people were amazed by her strength to go through all of that + abusive conservatorship than those who are simply labelling her as a victim. 

That umbrella thing needs to be put in context too because almost every celebrity have attacked the paparazzi, especially male celebrities. For example Justin Timberlake has punched a camera out of the hands of a photographer during a red carpet event. So it wasn’t even when he was private. Nobody made a big deal about that. The “umbrella thing” is nothing and people need to start understanding that. And look at other celebrities who have downright beaten paps to the ground.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, epskilonme said:

I would rather say Sam is not a bright one. He needs to rewatch the docu again or have someone explain it to him.

Sam would not have made that comment had Britney not expressed her point of view about it. At this point if you’re going to shamelessly attack Sam, you might as well attack Britney since I’m sure their opinions were mutual.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, epskilonme said:

I would rather say Sam is not a bright one. He needs to rewatch the docu again or have someone explain it to him.

If he didn’t understand that, he’d be more than “not bright”, he’d be really behind intellectually and I don’t think he is that. I think he has a reason to be so hostile and it is not the reason he gives officially.

34 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Sam would not have made that comment had Britney not expressed her point of view about it. At this point if you’re going to shamelessly attack Sam, you might as well attack Britney since I’m sure their 

35 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Sam would not have made that comment had Britney not expressed her point of view about it. At this point if you’re going to shamelessly attack Sam, you might as well attack Britney since I’m sure their opinions were mutual.

So they are the same person now, I see.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

If he didn’t understand that, he’d be more than “not bright”, he’d be really behind intellectually and I don’t think he is that. I think he has a reason to be so hostile and it is not the reason he gives officially.

He did indicate his reason tho, and said the the documentaries put Britney in a bad light.

11 minutes ago, epskilonme said:

He did indicate his reason tho, and said the the documentaries put Britney in a bad light.

They clearly don’t, she has BEEN in a really bad light and that Doc made people change their mind, realise she has been unfairly portrayed and treated, made them admire and feel love and empathy towards her, made them feel ashamed for having laughed at her and judged her. It made JT apologise to her and Janet Jackson. 
Come On Reaction GIF
So him saying that is his reason is bull****, it is a lie. It is not his real reason. 

Maybe… just maybe Sam and all her ex boyfriends were all hired by black box to keep her in a sort of state where she still is under someone else’s control. We all know Britney loves her fairytale fantasies when it comes to relationships. Maybe they use that against her. It could be far fetched but truth is stranger than fiction. All these boyfriends show up at the right times… to keep her at bay. 

not saying she doesn’t deserve true love but the timing of the engagement while these legal battles are happening is fishy. Jamie steps down but still has shadow control, thru Sam, over Britney. While, in the meantime, Britney is clueless… in “love”. They do say love is blind… 😂 

or it was organic and she’s breaking free with him having her best interest at heart! ♥️