Anyone view the Femme Fatale Tour opening sequence differently now?

1 minute ago, Doja Kitten said:

It’s beyond me how they actually allowed all those subliminal, sometimes even explicit messages and metaphors in her creative work. I wonder if these were all her ideas or team con came up with all these to just humiliate her. 

True. It’s especially eery when you think about how “crazy” and “slave” were themes that surrounded her way before the cship even happened.  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

True. It’s especially eery when you think about how “crazy” and “slave” were themes that surrounded her way before the cship even happened.  

She probably didn’t have much control over her life back then neither the whole thing is a tragedy I hope she would be  able to retire and live her life in peace like a normal person 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

It’s beyond me how they actually allowed all those subliminal, sometimes even explicit messages and metaphors in her creative work. I wonder if these were all her ideas or team con came up with all these to just humiliate her. 

I feel like she must've thought of these ideas but presented them in a way where people may not know on the surface what she's referring to? Maybe?

Sometimes I wonder if these inputs were from Britney herself trying to warn us about what she was putting up with. I mean, there are so many clues along the way:

- Piece of Me cage performance on TCSBS

- Britney being observed by a crazy stalker on FFT

- Cage scenes on Make Me

- Elle shoot again inside a cage in 2009

- Britney surrounded by sharks on Work *****

I mean, there are so many examples… if you look into her lyrics there’s also so many parallels.

Even older songs as Stronger, Overprotected, My Prerogative, Lucky, they all seem so current, it’s really creepy actually :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 9/27/2021 at 1:10 AM, Like A Slumber Party said:

I feel like she must've thought of these ideas but presented them in a way where people may not know on the surface what she's referring to? Maybe?

To me it’s always been very easy to decipher also the ending of I wanna go m/v hmmm eerie I know it’s a reference to thriller but still she’s always been telling us ppl close to her are not there for her best interest 

• Like 1
On 9/27/2021 at 3:44 AM, NostalgiaAct said:

Sometimes I wonder if these inputs were from Britney herself trying to warn us about what she was putting up with. I mean, there are so many clues along the way:

- Piece of Me cage performance on TCSBS

- Britney being observed by a crazy stalker on FFT

- Cage scenes on Make Me

- Elle shoot again inside a cage in 2009

- Britney surrounded by sharks on Work *****

I mean, there are so many examples… if you look into her lyrics there’s also so many parallels.

Even older songs as Stronger, Overprotected, My Prerogative, Lucky, they all seem so current, it’s really creepy actually :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Omg I was saying this to my bf the other night, there’s just too many examples where Britney has either warned us or tried calling out for help in her art and it’s so obvious as a fan of hers! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, keldam22 said:

Omg I was saying this to my bf the other night, there’s just too many examples where Britney has either warned us or tried calling out for help in her art and it’s so obvious as a fan of hers! 

Right? I really hope it’s really HER inputs and ideas. I do think she’s smart and was able to make her creative ideas come to life somehow through these years. If not and it’s really all Team Con’s concepts that would be really sick and disgusting like adding salt to a wound