Christina Aguilera will drop her version of the Addams Family theme song on Oct 1

Midnight

10 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Jesus she has really fallen a long way...

I just want an album that's good so we can pretend that POS album Liberation never happened...

Ok no. The liberation slander won’t be tolerated. Certified bops, mature lyrics, experimental production. Could have delivered more, yes, but a solid effort. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
11 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Ok no. The liberation slander won’t be tolerated. Certified bops, mature lyrics, experimental production. Could have delivered more, yes, but a solid effort. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Xtina but Liberation was not it, I agree with @Britney'sBish on that one.

The album felt messy and generic, it was pretending to be experimental but, it didn't quite give itself the depth it was trying to accomplish  I didn't enjoy it.

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, Stefani said:

Wait a damn minute. Is this why she was spotted at a studio recently? I thought she was recording a new album! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

There were rumors of her recording two albums actually but, nothing yet :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

She has been active a lot latetly though so that's a good sign.

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

8 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

It is her worst album to date...

The only thing that could be considered a bop was Accelerate and even that doesn't hold up to any of her other singles, never mind being a lead single.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I liked the first movie it was cute..  so I'm excited for the new one🥰 and I hope she goes off in the song lolb

Yeah the first movie was super good. I was surprised. Up there with Hotel Transylvania and The Nightmare Before Xmas. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

And her last song for the last movie was so good. Her vocals sounded very icy :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block