Controlling Britney Spears - less reaction

46 minutes ago, Posey said:

It might also be getting less seen reactions because it’s truly a more sensitive topic and people are processing before they post.  I mean we can all say **** these people but it’s much deeper than FBS-****ty press and money, this is closer to a ***ual assault with the way they took her privacy and locked her up. The last time I felt this way after watching a doc was the one about Gabriel Fernandez( tw child abuse if you look it up) and that kind of helpless sad rage is hard to process and know what to say.

I agree with you. This is criminal act, bigger deal than what was previously shown in FBS.

46 minutes ago, Posey said:

It might also be getting less seen reactions because it’s truly a more sensitive topic and people are processing before they post.  I mean we can all say **** these people but it’s much deeper than FBS-****ty press and money, this is closer to a ***ual assault with the way they took her privacy and locked her up. The last time I felt this way after watching a doc was the one about Gabriel Fernandez( tw child abuse if you look it up) and that kind of helpless sad rage is hard to process and know what to say.

I agree with you. This is criminal act, bigger deal than what was previously shown in FBS.

3 hours ago, AjBritFan said:

It sucks because I feel like this should have been what part 1 was. 

The reason why Part 1 was so successful because it took a deep dive into who Britney was, as well as an inside look into her earlier career when she was making pop culture history and ultimately became an object of obsession. It was nostalgic, reminiscent and psychologically reflective for many. Human nature is fascinated by that which is why I’m PRAYING that Netflix will talk more about her career, legacy and what she meant for an entire generation — in addition to the conservatorship.