Controlling Britney Spears - less reaction

It came completely out of left field.  No one expected it and then BAM “airing tonight”.  It does suck though because THIS is the one that deserves all the viewership.  This one actually describes the hell they put her through and discusses crimes they’ve committed.  FBS was great, but it wasn’t much about her conservatorship, but rather getting the public to realize they were part of the problem.  I wish NYT would’ve promoted this one so that it could’ve been just as big.

• Like 8

No promo = flop :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Just kidding hahah but the doc really came of out of nowhere, I don’t think that many people have watched it yet.

But since we have the CNN doc, the Netflix one and the hearing this week I think the media coverage will be constant and all this new info will be added to the pot and people will know these facts eventually. Probably is gonna take a while though :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

If only her testimonial on the 29th were transmitted live, it would be massive :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

It might also be getting less seen reactions because it’s truly a more sensitive topic and people are processing before they post.  I mean we can all say **** these people but it’s much deeper than FBS-****ty press and money, this is closer to a ***ual assault with the way they took her privacy and locked her up. The last time I felt this way after watching a doc was the one about Gabriel Fernandez( tw child abuse if you look it up) and that kind of helpless sad rage is hard to process and know what to say.