Exposing Secret Communications with Britney Spears Conservatorship Attorneys

31 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

Come on man, you really believe that bull****? iCloud Backups are not encrypted. Which means that the very tool they used to spy on Britney would be their demise if Apple had to step in.

The backups themselves aren't encrypted, but some data on the backups are like messages.

And I do believe it because even the FBI complained that they couldn't get into criminals iPhones.

4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Entonces, técnicamente, ¿la tutela tiene que permanecer (aunque sea temporal) para que esto suceda? ¿Lo estoy entendiendo bien?: por favorhhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Si es así, espero que los fanáticos respeten la línea de tiempo de Rosengart. Estoy seguro de que quiere obtener tantos registros como sea humanamente posible antes de disolver la tutela para poder montar una investigación criminal rigurosa sobre Jamie y la tripulación. Esto es lo que todos hemos soñado, como estoy seguro de que Britney lo ha hecho.

Then it is very likely that the court agrees with Jamie and ends everything. It is not in the court's interest to fully investigate this disaster, as they are responsible. Anyway, Britney is going to get a huge indemnification for all the judicial mistakes made in these 13 years.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

The backups themselves aren't encrypted, but some data on the backups are like messages.

And I do believe it because even the FBI complained that they couldn't get into criminals iPhones.

Here is how this works:

• iCloud Backup Enabled, Messages in iCloud Enabled: Apple will store your iCloud messages on its servers in an end-to-end encrypted manner. However, the encryption key will be uploaded as part of the iCloud backup, giving Apple access to your messages.
  • iCloud Backup Enabled, Messages in iCloud Disabled: With Messages in iCloud disabled, Apple will upload a copy of your messages as part of your iCloud backup instead.
  • iCloud Backup Disabled, Messages in iCloud Enabled: Apple will store your iCloud messages on its servers in a secure, end-to-end encrypted manner. The key to them will not be uploaded to Apple’s servers.

So hopefully they're stupid enough to have the Backup enabled, but messages in iCloud disabled.

Trust me the Judge is not going to dissolve this immediately. Britney is like one out of how many to end a conservatorship? IF she dissolves it at the snap of a finger, as much as that is how it SHOULD be, that's a complete 180 on their whole narrative for needing the conservatorship in place this long. Rosengart has already explained Jaime needs to be removed ASAP -- even if they wanted it to be dissolved fast, it wouldn't be that fast because the court system moves slow, and Rosengart wants Jaime gone yesterday. So don't worry. It's done guys the charade is up, it's literally just a matter of time before they're all deposed. 

• Love 1
On 9/25/2021 at 8:09 AM, Onyxgirl17 said:

this is big!!! This is why they don’t want to terminate immediately. Jamie would have to reveal all conversation records on top of the financials!!!con1.jpg.ea662091c3531346bf004888e061ec40.jpg

We’ll see what happens, but I must say I’m rather skeptical of all the easy demonizing of Jamie Spears. Britney herself had dwindled away her fortune down to $2.9 million _before_ her conservatorship began, and her net worth has only increased since then.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, StueyVer2.0 said:

We’ll see what happens, but I must say I’m rather skeptical of all the easy demonizing of Jamie Spears. Britney herself had dwindled away her fortune down to $2.9 million _before_ her conservatorship began, and her net worth has only increased since then.

It's over for you, Team Con. Can't wait for you all to rot in a prison cell!

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, StueyVer2.0 said:

You are so wrong. Educate yourself in the court documents. All her money was in her trust which has been transferred over to the con over time. 

Also Vivian gave that information and she is a known liar who has been caught telling mistruths many times. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, StueyVer2.0 said:

You don't put someone in a conservatorship because they mishandled their OWN hard earned money. Her fortune growth isn't a testament to Jamie's work. After 13 years, endorsements, record sales, tours, Vegas shows and much more, how is she worth half of Christina Aguilera, who's career in the last decade hasn't been as successful as Britney's? Jamie is horrible at managing money. If her money was handled by a real professional, her net worth would be closer to Taylor Swift ($365 million - $400 million), not $60 million.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 9/26/2021 at 7:34 AM, Ryan Robles said:

Here is how this works:

• iCloud Backup Enabled, Messages in iCloud Enabled: Apple will store your iCloud messages on its servers in an end-to-end encrypted manner. However, the encryption key will be uploaded as part of the iCloud backup, giving Apple access to your messages.
  • iCloud Backup Enabled, Messages in iCloud Disabled: With Messages in iCloud disabled, Apple will upload a copy of your messages as part of your iCloud backup instead.
  • iCloud Backup Disabled, Messages in iCloud Enabled: Apple will store your iCloud messages on its servers in a secure, end-to-end encrypted manner. The key to them will not be uploaded to Apple’s servers.

So hopefully they're stupid enough to have the Backup enabled, but messages in iCloud disabled.

You need to delete this ASAP! Her team is reading this forum.

• Love 2

It makes you think, how on earth can people live with this sort of guilt?! I mean, with the exception of narcissists (because they are in a completely warped sense of reality, and they're programmed since childhood to always push the blame elsewhere), how is it that any sane person who has either been an instrumental part of all this dirt, or even merely known about the goings on can live with themselves?!! :|  Nevermind people that are genuinely supposed to care about Britney because they are her family or friends :(

I think the one GREAT thing Britney can take away from all of this is to truly be able to identify genuine, loving people like it's second nature. Fe, for example displays this persona in abundance! And I believe Sam does too. As will many others, not to mention a legion of fans. And when you have people in your life that offer compassion, empathy, love, support, loyalty etc, then you will naturally have the happiest life. And in the end, that's what she deserves more than most after all this x

Guys, isn't it weird that B isn't smiling in any the FF album photos?  Even the single covers (with the exception of IWG).  I WANT DOCUMENTARIES TO START INVESTIGATING 2011!!! Something CLEARLY happened that year. These docs always go from 2007 to Circus to Vegas.  The biggest piece of the puzzle is PROBABLY 2011!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Guys, isn't it weird that B isn't smiling in any the FF album photos?  Even the single covers (with the exception of IWG).  I WANT DOCUMENTARIES TO START INVESTIGATING 2011!!! Something CLEARLY happened that year. These docs always go from 2007 to Circus to Vegas.  The biggest piece of the puzzle is PROBABLY 2011!

**** yes!!!!! So obvious **** was going DOWN.. Her energy was so low & OFF in pretty much everything that era.. SHE, in her face, & eyes especially looked completely different.. displaced, sad, pondering almost.. Jason clearly had some part in it, right? I hate to think of making her re-live the horrors that she did but *** **** we need a tell all interview!!!!!!

• Like 1