Exposing Secret Communications with Britney Spears Conservatorship Attorneys

3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I’m bumping this cause this is golden ticket that we all should be focus. If Jamie get removed Wednesday. Her lawyer would ever piece of evidence.

This is why Jamie is change his tune! 

Christopher Melcher put out an amazing YouTube video on this topic today too!  

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

So technically, the conservatorship has to remain (however temporary) in order for this to happen? Am I understanding that right? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

If so, I hope fans respect Rosengart’s timeline. I’m sure he wants to obtain as many records as humanly possible before dissolving the conservatorship so that he can mount a rigorous criminal investigation into Jamie and crew. This is what we’ve all dreamed of, as I’m sure Britney has.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

this is big!!! This is why they don’t want to terminate immediately. Jamie would have to reveal all conversation records on top of the financials!!!

No this is why they want to terminate the conservatorship immediately that way they don’t have to turn over anything because at that point she’s free, but if Jamie is remove FIRST than he has to give over all that information to the new conservator 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

So technically, the conservatorship has to remain (however temporary) in order for this to happen? Am I understanding that right? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

If so, I hope fans respect Rosengart’s timeline. I’m sure he wants to obtain as many records as humanly possible before dissolving the conservatorship so that he can mount a rigorous criminal investigation into Jamie and crew. This is what we’ve all dreamed of, as I’m sure Britney has.

Correct so Britney Does not need to be free Wednesday, Jamie needs to be removed 

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Correct so Britney Does not need to be free Wednesday, Jamie needs to be removed 

That’s what I’m gathering! Thanks for your input! In that case, then, I hope fans don’t go after Rosengart in the event Jamie is just removed but the conservatorship remains… :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Wasn’t it alleged that daddy rosengart hasn’t even received all of the docs and files from that mole rat 🐀 who used to represent her? They’ll probably drag their feet at handing anything over 

Allegedly for entertainment purposes 

The catch with that is Once Jamie is removed he is just Jamie, the person who takes over will be what Jamie has been for 13 years so that mean Jamie lawyers will be the new conservator lawyers. They have to give the new conservator anything they ask for. The lawyers don’t represent Jamie they represent the conservator of the estate.  The client is whoever is the conservator of the estate not that actual person.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ryan Robles said:

Worst comes to worst, I'm sure Apple would not mind handing the data over, specially because it's a celebrity client in a case of very obvious conservatorship abuse.

I don't think Apple even has that ability because of the strict privacy standards they put in place. Everything is encrypted and they don't have access to the passwords.

Either way they're going to try to pull something.

Just now, danny1994 said:

I don't think Apple even has that ability because of the strict privacy standards they put in place. Everything is encrypted and they don't have access to the passwords.

Either way they're going to try to pull something.

Come on man, you really believe that bull****? iCloud Backups are not encrypted. Which means that the very tool they used to spy on Britney would be their demise if Apple had to step in.