Sam is totally apart of Black Box

2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

You summed up my feelings perfectly!

I also forgot to say that, when people are like Team Con is using her instagram to pretend that she's happy or whatever, or that she's now pro-freebritney, if they think that is possible, why couldn't' Sam also play pretend, and make them think he's following their game, and playing by whatever rules they've imposed him?

For every theory there is about him being guilty, there can be several theories about why he's actually not, but people just deliberately dismiss them.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

So grateful I was not listed on that cause wtaf

I met Edan on several occasions, including when I went on stage with Britney at POM. He told me not to look in her eyes and also don’t do anything to make headlines since I run BH

How weird. They couldn't have felt you were to threatening though or I don't think they would have ok'd you to be the freakshow guy and get anywhere near her. Even after her Dad tried sueing you and planting a guard behind you at a different show they still picked you. Strange but cool lol

Also so weird that he named ripped breatheheavy lol. I wonder what they all say about you/your site when they are around each other. It sounds like they are all very familiar with it and come on here. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, VeteranFan86 said:

I really really really hope their relationship is genuine. But I just can’t help but think otherwise. Like, how do “they” let someone in so freely who is on her side? Absolutely no one else they let close to her seems to have her back. And the ones who do have her back disappear. Just stating the obvious. But I hope I’m wrong.

I mean this excerpt from the New York Times article shows that Sam isn’t just roaming free alongside Britney or in her home, per se:

“Mr. Spears was particularly interested in Ms. Spears’s boyfriends, Mr. Vlasov said. The security team tailed her boyfriends in a continuing effort to look for incriminating behavior or other evidence that they might be a bad influence on Ms. Spears, he said.

‘There was an obsession with the men in Britney’s life,’ Mr. Vlasov said.

Her boyfriends were required to sign strict nondisclosure agreements, Mr. Vlasov said. An agreement signed in 2020 by her boyfriend at the time, Sam Asghari, who is now her fiancé, technically forbade him to post on social media about Ms. Spears without Mr. Spears’s prior written approval.”

I wonder if Sam has been able to stick around because Britney is obviously content with him. Also, maybe he’s almost like a bargaining chip in some sick way. Like maybe Britney is using him as leverage: i.e., if she can’t see Sam, then she will continue not to work or will not cooperate with her Team… a wild thought, but one I’ve wondered about.