Sam is totally apart of Black Box

I don’t think he’s an employee of black box. NYT article said they were paid to keep tabs on him and free Britney movement and that he signed a new NDA just last year that he can’t post anything Britney on his Instagram without daddy spears approval. 

I choose to believe that he is on her side but has had to walk an extremely tight rope to stay in her life while staying supportive. He makes her happy so I’m going with innocent until proven guilty. 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, danielhaus29 said:

The NYT article that just dropped says the opposite, he was under surveillance the whole time, he also signed an NDA

Wrong. It was David Lucado who was under surveillance. I don’t know why some of you think they are talking about Sam. They precisely say it was Britney EX boyfriend and then proceed to mention lucado’s name. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Soso said:

Wrong. It was David Lucado who was under surveillance. I don’t know why some of you think they are talking about Sam. They precisely say it was Britney EX boyfriend and then proceed to mention lucado’s name. 

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Read the New York Times article posted immediately when the documentary aired. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1