It's Disgusting They Said "These Are Your Friends Now" and FORCED Her to be Surrounded by the Same 3 People FOR 13 YEARS!!!!

Kletus

6 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

They stole her life. She was a kid before, they decided about her. Then in the middle of her 20s cship till this day when she's almost 40... Her adult life was stolen.

The whole situation is so sad to think about. Even with everything we know and what we're finding out now with the testimonies, we will never be able to truly comprehend what they've done and how it affected her for life, it's infuriating

7 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

Equally horrifying that they have chosen her intimate partners. Britney said this in an interview. 
Interviewer : How did you meet your new boyfriend?

Britney : My friends brought me to him. 

I have also read that Jamie has picked them. That is r***. 

I find it horrifying all the times she went on Ellen and Ellen practically just belittled her the entire time…

to be more specific that day she had work o. Her birthday in 2013 was also the same day she had to do a stupid Ellen appearance!

”britney oh how nice of you to spend your birthday with me, *jokingly* here takes this chip basket as a present” 

I’m not saying Ellen knew about the conservatorship in and outs but I think she had no problem taking advantage of Britney tho…anyone find it weird she did so many appearances with Ellen during her years in the conservatorship

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

They stole her life. She was a kid before, they decided about her. Then in the middle of her 20s cship till this day when she's almost 40... Her adult life was stolen.

Childhood too. She had a breakdown as a child when she had to work fulltime in the gym and compete in the weekend as a gymnast. Her mother was like “what? Is this not fun to not have a childhood and have massive pressure all the time to feel good enough for me? Okay. You don’t have to do this. You can pursue a singing career instead my 8-year old”. 
Give Gimme More GIF by DASDING

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I find it horrifying all the times she went on Ellen and Ellen practically just belittled her the entire time…

to be more specific that day she had work o. Her birthday in 2013 was also the same day she had to do a stupid Ellen appearance!

”britney oh how nice of you to spend your birthday with me, *jokingly* here takes this chip basket as a present” 

I’m not saying Ellen knew about the conservatorship in and outs but I think she had no problem taking advantage of Britney tho…anyone find it weird she did so many appearances with Ellen during her years in the conservatorship

YES!! I never listened to the cancellation of Ellen, I thought it was bullying and slander, BUT, I have always reacted to how Ellen has treated Britney. 
I don’t know anyone else Ellen is so disrespectful towards. 
SO s**ist. A male old slime ball could not have belittled her worse. This interview 👆is horrible. And Ellen does not react to the right things, she just laughs as if it is crazy by Britney to be part of the conservatorship. “They BROUGHT you to him? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣”. Yeah, human trafficking is so funny Ellen. 

And the birthday, YES!! She should have gotten her a nice present. Ffs. 

These pathetic human beings stole her whole youth, she had so much passion back then she completely lost interest in her career and became a slave for them. 

The only reason Jamie and team were able to do this is because of her kids, otherwise Britney never would've stayed like this for so long, they stole everything from her I am glad karma is coming for them. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

Equally horrifying that they have chosen her intimate partners. Britney said this in an interview. 
Interviewer : How did you meet your new boyfriend?

Britney : My friends brought me to him. 

I have also read that Jamie has picked them. That is r***. 

I don't think it was them though.

I don't know when that party happened, but on Valentine's day 2013, she was seen at "a friend"'s house in Malibu, after going shopping with her mom earlier.

026.jpg

006.jpeg

that night she went to a Sushi restaurant with David, which was the first time they were seen together.

009.jpg

she had been seen with other people the previous days, so it seemed like she did "have friends" other than team con

040.jpg

018.jpg

but Robin was also seen with her those days

001.jpg

012.jpeg

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know when that party happened, but on Valentine's day 2013, she was seen at "a friend"'s house in Malibu, after going shopping with her mom earlier.

026.jpg

006.jpeg

that night she went to a Sushi restaurant with David, which was the first time they were seen together.

009.jpg

she had been seen with other people the previous days, so it seemed like she did "have friends" other than team con

040.jpg

018.jpg

001.jpg

012.jpeg

I have to say I am a bit glad that Britney is one of the most photographed person in the world, this way we and Project Rose can easily identify anyone on the crime scene. Same way we saw Vivian Thoreen in UCLA hospital back in 2008 like vulture trying to get that $1,000/ hour paycheck.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

026.jpg

006.jpeg

009.jpg

040.jpg

018.jpg

001.jpg

012.jpeg

It’s crazy to think that Britney probably had no idea who robin was during this time, she could’ve easily mistaken her as a friend at first and robin took advantage of this 

• Like 1