Robin Greenhill HAWKING Britney caught on video

So, I was watching the 2016 VMA's audience cam and came across something interesting:

Robin telling Britney something and also eyeing her like a hawk:

Britney, Robin and her assistant (?) having a convo:

Britney getting whisked away by her team as she tries to watch Rihanna on the TV (Lou taylor there as well):

4 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Why was she even there in first place? like her assistant is next to her and that should be enough. She was there to keep an eye on her. Probably her peers were not even allowed to talk to her. 

They are so scared that the public would know about Britney. Too bad it’s their own e news show that gives Robin away. Not to mention most of the industry knew what happened to her. 

• Love 1
Just now, rennen said:

Who is the blonde girl? She wasn't around for too long but seemed quite nice and friendly. That was likely her downfall in the eyes of Jamie and Robin.

Its Strawberry Britney had really close relationship with her at one point. We joked they were lesbian lovers.

Idk I think she was exposed as one of tri star minions. I might be wrong but she did disappear all of the sudden 

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Its Strawberry Britney had really close relationship with her at one point. We joked they were lesbian lovers.

Idk I think she was exposed as one of tri star minions. I might be wrong but she did disappear all of the sudden 

It's not Strawberry. It's the woman in this picture who attended the VMAs with her. She was around for a few months in 2016 before disappearing.

CXrx-Vel-VAAE82-N0.jpg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, danielhaus29 said:

Beyoncé is such a fake feminist, she could have done / said something :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Beyonce doesn't speak about anything (well rarely) since Self Titled.

And when she speaks its trough her art and performancea.

2 minutes ago, rennen said:

It's not Strawberry. It's the woman in this picture who attended the VMAs with her. She was around for a few months in 2016 before disappearing.

CXrx-Vel-VAAE82-N0.jpg

My bad.

Welp where is strawberry anyways. And Glen. These 2 seemed to be her closest post cship friends outside of Cade.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

It was always obvious that Robin was a "babysitter". 

I wonder if Britney was told she was gonna be her "assistant", Britney has mentioned her assistant several times, even when she said that she told her assistant that she was afraid to say no to Domination because of them coming back with a punishment, and I always think of Robin just listening like :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 1

I thought the blonde woman was the boy’s nanny or tutor. Idk.

Do you all remember the IG post where the caption mentions Britney got an iPad for the first time ever? ⬇️Posted Thu. August 5th. Giving us a hint??? 🧐 

“Alex Vlasov, a former Black Box Security employee who said he worked with the singer’s team for nearly nine years, said the company “mirrored” the pop singer’s phone on an iPad by logging in to her iCloud account. A listening device also was placed in her bedroom, Vlasov said.

He told the filmmakers that he was asked to encrypt some of Spears’ text conversations so they could be sent to her father, Jamie Spears, and an employee of a business management firm he had hired.

When Vlasov questioned the monitoring, he said he was told that Britney Spears’ communications were reviewed “for her own security and protection” and that the court overseeing the conservatorship was “aware of it,” as was her attorney at the time.

This is NOT okay!!!! This isn’t in Britney’s best interests to secretly record her private intimate moments without her knowledge or her consent. She had every right to know her house is basically bugged!!! No wonder Britney said she felt dehumanized. NOBODY has respect for Britney as a human being. They treat her any way they want to with no regard for her at all. She’s property and a atm machine for these vultures.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/britney-spears-bedroom-phone-and-ipad-constantly-monitored-20210925-p58upx.html