Britney Spears in talks to do Meghan Markle-style bombshell interview with Oprah - Mirror UK

Z-dawg

20 hours ago, nwonder said:

I mean they also said this a few months ago too.

I’d love to just see her do an Instagram live or something. Not a huge fan of Oprah tbh 

I thought about her doing an instagram live where she takes questions but she would get bombarded with the same questions phrased differently over and over again. Then there would be spam, trolls, team con would sneak in, and the stupid fans who only talk with emojis

• Love 1
5 hours ago, handmedown said:

We need a written tell-all.

It shouldn't be an interview, this is 13+ years, an interview would not do the 'story' justice.  Nothing but a book could possibly provide the detail that would be needed to truly explain the ordeal Britney has been through.  A book also means nothing would be edited to fit a certain narrative, Britney could confirm she has signed off on every word in the book.

It's a book we should be hoping for, but only after Britney has had time to heal and fully reflect on everything she has been through.

yes, I like this idea best. I remember in For the Record, she said she'd write a good, mysterious book someday. I also agree if they book was written first, they couldn't create a narrative around the interview. The interviewer could read Britney's book and ask her about passages from it etc.

• Love 1