Britney Spears in talks to do Meghan Markle-style bombshell interview with Oprah - Mirror UK

Z-dawg

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

This Lizz and Samantha deserve it. I don't think anyone showed her this much support and respect in her career.

Here here! Exactly. I love how Samantha Liz was already a fan from long ago, whereas  Liz Samantha admittedly didn’t know / think much of Britney besides the basics, and now she’s worked on these, she totally became a committed supporter and has tremendous amount of respect for her. They both do 🥰

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

I would love this, but I’d hope that this happens after Jamie is removed and potentially on trial. Ideally even once the conservatorship is dissolved and criminal arrest warrants are out for Jamie, Lou, Robin, Edan and anyone else involved… Reva, Sam Ingham, and more.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Here here! Exactly. I love how Samantha was already a fan from long ago, whereas  Liz admittedly didn’t know / think much of Britney besides the basics, and now she’s worked on these, she totally became a committed supporter and has tremendous amount of respect for her. They both do 🥰

I guess you mixed it up. Samantha wasn't a Britney fan:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

That self obsessed Oprah Beyotch doesn't deserve these ratings, I remember back in the day when she was interviewed her it was like 'I interviewed Aretha, Beyonce, Celine etc why the hell I am being asked to interview this young girl who is she' she doesn't deserve a single penny rating from Britney. 

NewYork times should be the best, they have the reach as well and when Britney speaks up the world won't be able to handle. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3