Laura Lynne still likes and comments JL pictures

Soso

6 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Laura Lynne had to know the sort of man her Uncle Jamie was … and yet she never spoke out on Britney’s behalf, never tried to raise awareness about the abuse going on. So why should we expect her to be angry at Lynne or Jamie Lynn for being complicit? She obviously wasn’t willing  to take action either. 🤷‍♀️ 

It’s clear most people preferred to just lay low and avoid getting bullied and threatened by Jamie. But I don’t get how they slept at night, knowing a friend and family member was being abused, isolated, exploited and threatened. 

We don't have proof that she didn't. We do know she wasn't allowed to speak to Britney after 2016.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

You guys they are still family and it's a picture of her daughter. Kids should not be brought into this. 

Yep, also I think Juno Lou is using her kids as a shield, she knows this is a very delicate situation, she shouldn't be posting photos of her kids, she is so manipulative and would do anything to save her mean *** :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

We don't have proof that she didn't. We do know she wasn't allowed to speak to Britney after 2016.

Why do you say she wasn’t allowed to speak to her after 2016? 

I did feel a wave of disappointment when I saw her commenting on JL’s photos 🙄I remember LL, Jansen, Courtney all came to Piece of me in Vegas there were you photos of them with Britney 

1 hour ago, Soso said:

look at the comments. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

should we cancel her too? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

It is Laura Lynne's dance school that JL's daughter is attending in the photos. Maddie also went to it too. They are allowed to be cordial, i can't see Laura Lynne ever being mean - she might disagree with it but might still avoid the subject maybe. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Letines79 said:

Why do you say she wasn’t allowed to speak to her after 2016? 

I did feel a wave of disappointment when I saw her commenting on JL’s photos 🙄I remember LL, Jansen, Courtney all came to Piece of me in Vegas there were you photos of them with Britney 

That was the last time they saw Britney and it was orchestrated by team Britney. LL has made comments in the past. We know now they controlled everything. 

They excluded her from everyone that loved her.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

That was the last time they saw Britney and it was orchestrated by team Britney. LL has made comments in the past. We know now they controlled everything. 

They excluded her from everyone that loved her.

What comments has LL made in the past? I can’t believe she hasn’t seen her best friends in over 5 years 😭

• 2 months later...