“My Family Did Nothing”

Seanril

Playing devils advocate here: 

lynne has a timid personality and I don’t think she knew everything about the conservatorship. Jamie and co made SURE that people closest to Britney had no way of knowing the truth of the conservatorship... they locked everyone out. Britney was scared of her children being taken away so she played along for awhile to avoid that. Britney probably just felt trapped and afraid and chose to make the best of it, knowing she couldn’t speak up without punishment... she is a victim of so many wrongdoings and I think once lynne realized this, she lawyered up and tried to get more information about the conservatorship, hence why she just started fighting for Britney’s rights. I’m not defending lynne bc I wonder how she couldn’t have known, but people are JUST NOW starting to come out of the woodwork because team con made everyone scared!!! Edan threatened one of his own employees with a gun..... imagine what the others would do. 

that being said, JL and Brian can rot. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

lynne has a timid personality and I don’t think she knew everything about the conservatorship. Jamie and co made SURE that people closest to Britney had no way of knowing the truth of the conservatorship... they locked everyone out. Britney was scared of her children being taken away so she played along for awhile to avoid that. Britney probably just felt trapped and afraid and chose to make the best of it, knowing she couldn’t speak up without punishment... she is a victim of so many wrongdoings and I think once lynne realized this, she lawyered up and tried to get more information about the conservatorship, hence why she just started fighting for Britney’s rights. I’m not defending lynne bc I wonder how she couldn’t have known, but people are JUST NOW starting to come out of the woodwork because team con made everyone scared!!! Edan threatened one of his own employees with a gun..... imagine what the others would do. 

Do you think Britney did not tell her mom about everything? I get your point but just can’t understand how so many people let this go on for 13 years when everyone knew something wasn’t right.

5 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Do you think Britney did not tell her mom about everything? I get your point but just can’t understand how so many people let this go on for 13 years when everyone knew something wasn’t right.

I think Britney was totally silenced.... if lynne did know, I’d assume she was afraid too. But the fact Britney said “my family did nothing”.... I think people knew something, but maybe not everything. And I think lynne is a gullible person and maybe Jamie/JL/Brian told her Britney was too volatile to not have the conservatorship.

I do believe that people close to Britney genuinely didn’t know the ins and outs of what her conservatorship entailed and the abuse she was experiencing. 

9 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Her kids too. I mean they're 16 years old they're not kids anymore.

Britney was doing BOMT at their age and Jayden is busy smoking weeed with his girlfriend on tiktok?

Please do not drag them or talk about them here. How could they know ? They are spying her conversation with them, the are victims too. They are innocent and are still children! We must not cross that line.

Drag Sam instead, it's easier and there's proof anywhere about his involving.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

What are u talking about?!

qhy would they do something when they did EVERYTHING! They are standing behind all of this with Lou and some shady people who are in shadows but her family isn’t! They were planning conservatorship more then year and did it by breaking law by the way!
Plus that corrupt judge! No one can convince me that she wasn’t paid to put Britney under c-ship cause circumstances was so wrong and so many laws were ignored when she was doing that to Britney!

anyway spears family wasn’t just standing and watching - they were abusing her, robing her and maybe hating on her cause while Britney is talented/beautiful/one of the greatest person on earth - spears other family members are just piece of *** and they will remain that way always..

• Like 4

I can't comprehend the people who argue that Lynne didn't know anything because she wasn't part of a conservatorship. Do you really think Britney hasn't been asking her mother for help for these 13 ******* years? Really? Lynne's home was paid for from the Britney estate for 13 years. She knew everything, it was for her hand. Did you forget that Lynne was putting ***** in Britney's drink to get her locked up in rehab?

• Love 2
  • Like 3

It's beyond my comprehension at this point.

Because I don't see Lynn or JL as evil, just ignorant but still. Lou got to Jamie Lynn head whe she was I child, she had no chance and she's not that Bright so I guess she is also manipulated but Lynn? I just don't get it

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Are you telling me that britney herself would not inform/discuss with her mother about all the paranoia, the abuse and the craziness of the situation she was living by ? Its not that we Wouldnt seen her with her mom; there are several of outs and abouts of both through the years. There  is no way she wouldnt know. I agree with the timid part. She doesnt seem a boss *** ***** or that of a strong woman but thats still not an excuse. Britney just was so unlucky to have one of the worst families ever. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Britney was doing BOMT at their age and Jayden is busy smoking weeed with his girlfriend on tiktok?

Can we not blame her kids please or start making random snide comments about them, that is not okay.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

PLUS, for jamie Loan: if i knew that Lou the frog was the mastermind behind all this circus and the abuse of my sister , i would just cut the ****n ties like forever with such person and not remain “friends”. And so many more. But thats just one of them. So tragic. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

Realmente creo que pensó que esto era lo mejor en ese momento. Creo que algunos fans, incluyéndome a mí, pensamos lo mismo.

Para mí, estoy convencido de que Lou Taylor le pagó a Sam Lutfi. 

Some forget that during 2007-2008 everyone was worried that Brit would die. Felicia, who is now being put on a pedestal, at the beginning of 2007, pre-shaven, published a letter in which she basically said that no one could help Britney from her addiction, that she had hit rock bottom and that she needed rehabilitation. At the beginning of 2008 she was basically in danger every day.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Antidote said:

What mental gymnastics did you do to come up with such an awful take that blames her children for responsibilities they don’t and shouldn’t have AND hold them to the impossible standard of Britney at her peak (which btw is totally irrelevant)?

Her children are NONE of our business.

• Love 2
  • Like 3