Project Rose

16 minutes ago, Antidote said:

They're definitely telling us something with all the roses inserts shoots. I'm a director too and when you do something like that is not random especially in a documentary.

THIS!!!! Decisions are made, and nothing is deliberate. I work in the advertising industry I can tell you.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

The filmmakers decided to use the roses because, ever since Britney mentioned Project Rose, she's been associated with roses. People wear roses at the rallies. Britney stan accounts on Twitter have roses in their display names. It doesn't mean Britney was referring to this doc or any other doc. In fact, I don't even believe Britney was posting to begin with, so Project Rose could be anything, or nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney herself has never heard of Project Rose. Maybe she'll prove me wrong and mention it in court.

• Like 3

🔥 Hot take: Be nice to other fans, even if you disagree ✌️ #FreeBritney is stronger together than divided 💪 

Hasn’t Britney mentioned “Project Red” before too?

Some speculate that is about Erin Lee Carr’s Netflix documentary.

Erin’s interview with the LA Times reports on this fan “theory”

Project Red. For months, that's the code name Britney Spears fans have used to refer to a secretive documentary on the pop star believed to be in the works at Netflix.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Hasn’t Britney mentioned “Project Red” before too?

Some speculate that is about Erin Lee Carr’s Netflix documentary.

OMG, YES, Project Rose: Framing / Controlling, Project Red: Netflix doc

she wasn't trolling, it was a code name :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: This is giving me mona lisa / original doll vibes

• Like 1

I believe the documentary makers just used roses after Britney spoke about the project rose.

HOWEVER they did ask Rosengart if Britney would participate in the documentary and Rosengart told no, because of the ongoing litigation/court case. That’s why Rosengart declined to be interviewed for the documentary, too, but gave them a statement about the illegal recordings (that he probably got from them).

So Britney was 100 % aware of this documentary for weeks if not since July or so.

”Liz Day: We asked her lawyer and said we would like to interview her, but at the end of the day, there is ongoing litigation. Any lawyer would advise their client not to do an interview while that’s happening, so it’s not surprising that she wouldn’t be able to.”

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/controlling-britney-spears-documentary-conservatorship-surveillance-phone-monitored-1235074025/amp/