Cnn: Inside Britney Spears Conservatorship Battle (Video)

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Oh my god why do they have to make it a race issue :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Britney and Kanye are not the same situation at all

You racist much?

I think the video is very very shallow and has many things missing or outright wrong (Bryan Spears, really?)

But the Kanye connection is there, the Kardashians have allegedly tried putting him in a conservatorship as well plus the black box security connection is there too.

Anyways, they failed at their attempt at intersectionality (very very shallow mention of disability rights if any). If Britney already has it that bad, imagine non-famous poc with more disability than her.

Yeah that CNN coverage is not it. 

And Britney’s situation transcends all racial and gender barriers.  No one should have to endure what she has been through. This woman captured the heart of so many. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, CNN is just contributing to the current trend of twisting some things into something that it isn’t. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, aspireone said:

You racist much?

I think the video is very very shallow and has many things missing or outright wrong (Bryan Spears, really?)

But the Kanye connection is there, the Kardashians have allegedly tried putting him in a conservatorship as well plus the black box security connection is there too.

Anyways, they failed at their attempt at intersectionality (very very shallow mention of disability rights if any). If Britney already has it that bad, imagine non-famous poc with more disability than her.

My point is that people aren't interested in this story because she's a white woman. I can't believe I even have to say that.

• Love 3

I saw this last night and 🤮 they sound so shady & uneducated on the topic. The first thing that came to mind when they compared Britney & Kanye, was “that exactly why the world is how it is, why don't you question why women are held to a different standard and why its ok for Britney to be in this situation, but men are ok to do what they want.” So dumb, cant believe these people have the opportunity to have a platform its ridiculous.