What do you think Robin, Edan, Lou and co are doing right now?

Slayer

Theyre probably all compartmentalizing like crazy. People who spend decades abusing others reach a point where they can't afford to face the truth of what they've done without losing their minds. So they disconnect and rationalize and blame everyone around them. 

Edan is probably at some gun range with papa spears, looking cool and collected except for a tiny anxious tremble in his hands that prevents him from hitting his target. Robin and Lou are out getting manicures, reading about Brit's engagement in a tabloid, and the same anxious tremble is in their fingers, which ruins their French manicures and makes them yell at their nail techs.

Spoiler

I wish them all a long lonely life of despair :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I’m sure they are freaking out. Britney is still monitored by black box … right ? 

I’m partially worried what they will do but I think at this point the walls are closing in and hopefully some criminal charges will come out of this.

I can’t believe Vivian Thoreen had the audacity to call Britney hysterical. A special place in hell for all of these tormentors…

I think among all Vivian is worst. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Lou is probably praying to her God. Sadly, that won’t be enough to save her! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: Same with that gremlin Robin Greenhill. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: I hope they get food thrown at them when they enter public spaces. Sorry not sorry! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
Jamie is probably at the local VFW bar violating his alcohol probation orders. :trash_throw_away_recycle: He probably texted Vivian to prepare another “Daddy loves you” statement and will probably go to his storage unit and browse all of Britney’s memorabilia like the sick fück he is. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Edan is probably getting ready to come for Alex Vlasov and is probably, allegedly, plotting some way to destroy the audio file he copied. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I hope they all had a terrible night of sleep and continue to experience that. I want nothing but the worst for them, for real. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 3