What do you think Robin, Edan, Lou and co are doing right now?

Slayer

Hated Lou and Robin before and still do. 

Humpty Dumpty wasn’t on my radar before and it was a bit of a shock to learn how much power he has. My god

no-electric-chair.gif

oops read the title of this thread wrong 

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I can imagine they are raging right now and plotting how to sue anyone they possibly can 

6 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I’m sure they are freaking out. Britney is still monitored by black box … right ? 

I’m partially worried what they will do but I think at this point the walls are closing in and hopefully some criminal charges will come out of this.

I can’t believe Vivian Thoreen had the audacity to call Britney hysterical. A special place in hell for all of these tormentors…

Didn't we hear she got new security after Rosengart got involved? I hope that is the case.

• Like 2

Some evil plan (brainstorming through zoom probably) and it includes using some connections(and pressure on people) in law, media and medicine spheres..

besides that they are covering for themselves and collecting compromats on (each) other(s).

p.s. they are thinking about running from the country as well but they don’t know when will be the right time

p.p.s. But FBI will arrest them in that case (even they think that their connections in fbi will help).. people from their connections are afraid as well cause they will be revealed so..