Mysterious Tweet

grgnt

Really the worst thing it could be is *****. Mental health issues are somewhat out of our control as they are chemical imbalances or brain abnormalities. So to say a mental health issue wouldn’t be flattering doesn’t really make sense. So that leads me to think “*****” because we’ve already heard that. However, ***** aren’t a reason for a conservatorship. 

• Like 2

They´re going to trash her and expose dirty details of her behavior or mental issues, but that´s not reason for this conservator **** to ruin her life, they´re main job was to safe her from that "dark times" but instead they´re rush her to go back to business and treated her with her boys and alienated her from every friend for 13 years. Not matter the reason (Mental health, *****, suicide?)  they ruined her life. Period. 

Follow the money…

Next docu has to tackle the issue involving how Britney’s finances were (mis)handled PRE- conservatorship!!!! Bryan’s interview even lightly alludes to it. 

“Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still.
Sands claimed that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter, but declined to say which agency was involved. As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial r*** of Britney Spears."

I wholeheartedly believe this is still happening, albeit legally - legal theft via the bogus conservatorship, limited financial transparency to the court, loopholes, etc.

R.I.P. to Michael Sands. He and Eardley had their ethical flaws but they also have a conscience. Realized what was really going on and went rogue. (See the pattern now? With more people speaking out, catching on to the con, speaking out about what they know, saw & heard!!)  At least Sands spoke up when he did, while he could. 

• Love 3