Tish Yates appreciation thread

rennen

1 minute ago, Tara_isa said:

I don't expect Britney wants to watch the documentary but man I hope she gets word of how Fe and Tish spoke about her...so much love

Before her testimony she said that it is enough of everything being a secret and its about time for the world to hear everything. I don’t believe single thing from her Instagram about her hating on documentaries when all of these documentaries are telling her story with facts and opening eyes to the world and they do focus on conservatorship abuse. 
So i am pretty sure that she would rather have these documentaries out and be free as a result, because lets face it the change happened only when the world started paying attention.

Taking her captions as a source if truth after knowing that she has parental control on the phone and not having internet access and having every single step monitore. They have access to every photo she takes through icloud, its really not hard to write some captions with what fans want to hear and gaining trust of fans by posting #freebritney hashtag couple of times and have agenda through other posts.

Documentaries do not damage her, only her team.  
I am sorry i know there should not be speculation about who controls the instagram and I know we all want to respect her privacy when no one has for so long, but please lets not take tmz articles and instagram captions as a source of truth.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Ah123 said:

Before her testimony she said that it is enough of everything being a secret and its about time for the world to hear everything. I don’t believe single thing from her Instagram about her hating on documentaries when all of these documentaries are telling her story with facts and opening eyes to the world and they do focus on conservatorship abuse. 
So i am pretty sure that she would rather have these documentaries out and be free as a result, because lets face it the change happened only when the world started paying attention.

Taking her captions as a source if truth after knowing that she has parental control on the phone and not having internet access and having every single step monitore. They have access to every photo she takes through icloud, its really not hard to write some captions with what fans want to hear and gaining trust of fans by posting #freebritney hashtag couple of times and have agenda through other posts.

Documentaries do not damage her, only her team.  
I am sorry i know there should not be speculation about who controls the instagram and I know we all want to respect her privacy when no one has for so long, but please lets not take tmz articles and instagram captions as a source of truth.

I believe she knows deep down these documentaries are good for her cause but I also totally believe she doesn't enjoy them and has a hard time watching them. And I'm not just basing my opinion on any captions that may or may not have been edited by someone else, I believe it based on her extremely shy and anxious behaviour over the years, her indicating many times how she has anxiety and she doesn't like her life to be scrutinized, and her horrific experience with press and media in profiting off her which would make anyone not trust them especially if you have no control over it.

And yes, she did say in court she didn't want this to be a secret anymore, and she also said she wanted the judge to let her do an interview and then said (paraphrasing here) actually no, I'm just fine with this testimony being open to all ears. Then the next hearing (july 14), if I'm not mistaken, she didn't want her testimony to be open, so that tells me she wants people to know the con is abusive etc but still needs to feel some control over the situation. 

So yeah, I think she can be very uncomfortable living inside this whole thing and still know there's some benefits to this overexposure.

Things can be good for you long term and still make you feel bad right when they're happening.

I got really emotional how she and Fe were together. You can tell they were scared to tell their story and confided in each other. It was so sad to hear her stories. She just wanted to make Britney happy but her team were intent in making her feel like she worked for them. 

The letter and Sketchers story was so sad. I really hope when Britney gets her freedom she can meet up with all the people who she wanted to form friendships with but couldn't. 

• Love 1