Tish Yates appreciation thread

rennen

The story with the Sketchers as well she sorted out for her. She was lovely and (along with Felicia) made me tearful towards the documentary. How was it in Britney's best interest to separate her from people who genuinely cared about her. I also really hope Britney is able to reconnect once the conservatorship is over. It will hopefully give her faith that there are lovely people in the world that love her for who she is and not because of the pay day that comes with her. God bless them both.     

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Sarah Kelly said:

The story with the Sketchers as well she sorted out for her. She was lovely and (along with Felicia) made me tearful towards the documentary. How was it in Britney's best interest to separate her from people who genuinely cared about her. I also really hope Britney is able to reconnect once the conservatorship is over. It will hopefully give her faith that there are lovely people in the world that love her for who she is and not because of the pay day that comes with her. God bless them both.     

I hope they're able to reconnect too. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, joanhs said:

People really want to force the friendship between Britney and Paris Hilton, but I'll much rather wish for britney to stay friends with all the good people she have worked with. The good dancers from back in the day, they make-up people, the assistants, the background singers, those who are humble and down to earth, and can give her some normality.

This 100%. No tea no shade but I’d rather see her around Tish and Fe than Paris or any other celebrity.

• Love 5
  • Like 1