I don't trust Sam after the documentary

53 minutes ago, kyliespears said:

Tish said in the doc that many people only stayed quiet because if they were kicked out, it would be to the detriment of Britney. I guess if Sam spoke up before the movement was as big as it is now, she would lose him and just continue to be in exactly the same situation.

Exactly. If he spoke up too soon then would have kept him away from her

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

He did speak up many times however. He did it all while also respecting his significant other’s privacy and in a way that wouldn’t get him kicked out of her life. You must understand that had Sam prematurely said anything that rubbed Team Con the wrong way, his motives would have instantly been questioned and he probably would have gotten the boot. Mind you, this was before the movement took place. He was also there for her — emotionally, mentally and physically — when literally no one else was or was willing to stay with her due to the heavy constraints. He saw a future with her when most people would have — and did end up leaving. 

You all need to listen to what @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN is saying.

Not everything in the world is neatly packaged into "pro" or "con" binary relationships (forgive the pun).

Add in some nuance into your powers of analysis and you'll begin to understand the extremely complex world that Sam navigates. In fact, "Controlling Britney Spears" should have presented that world clearly and concisely.

I will also point out that Sam was raised in a society built on surveillance and heavily curtailed personal liberties. Iran is not a free society. In many ways, he is the ideal partner to support a strong woman in an oppressive system that's designed to break her.

Final fact: Sam has been Britney's longest romantic relationship. She loves him and she trusts him. 

You don't like him? Okay.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Are you a team-CON spy trying to divide the fan base? 🤔 If they are at the rallies, then they are definitely on here as well. Just saying.

Seriously, Britney is smart and knows what she is doing. She wouldn’t be engaged to someone who is part of team-CON. Also, the article from NYTimes said Sam was also under surveillance as well as members of FreeBritney; they wouldn’t be surveilling someone part of team-CON. 

It’s like people are questioning her intelligence; as the documentary said, she sees what’s happening, she knows what’s going on. People questioning Britney are no better than those controlling and manipulating her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1