I don't trust Sam after the documentary

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Not one single soul is saying you’re not allowed to question Sam but if your opinion is invalid, spews hate, makes an attack or if you simply don’t have a leg to stand on, then prepare to hear a rebuttal. Questioning Sam because it’s the trend amongst the conspiracy theorists of the Britney c0cky army is not a valid reason hence why these repetitive and cyclical threads usually get locked because they offer nothing new or of substance. And whenever someone comes in with a valid opinion or receipts — the naysayers usually stay quiet or don’t respond. Hope that wasn’t difficult for you to comprehend but let me if you need me to clarify. 

I don’t think I understand what you’re trying to tell me because I’m super dumb! God bless! ❤️

• Haha 2

If you were being released from captivity, you would want your boyfriend there to pick you up. I don’t think there is anything suss about it. I think the fact he showed up is proof that he cares.
He wouldn’t have been able to stop them imprisoning her, and may not have even known until after the fact.
He probably had something to do with the lawyer’s anonymous phone call to Britneysgram.  

I do believe he loves her. Being in that toxic environment would have been really hard for him to survive. Love is patience, and he has been so patient. It’s been 5 years.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don’t think it’s very constructive right now to still be dragging Sam through the mud. 

We will never know everything 

what matters to me is that he seems to make Britney incredibly happy. And for quite some time now he has been a brilliant advocate for her and supporter of #FreeBritney. 

We will never know what his motives were at the beginning of their relationship but I have no doubt that he cares for Britney now and wants what is best for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

I don’t think I understand what you’re trying to tell me because I’m super dumb! God bless! ❤️

Good. ❤️ Now why don’t you and your little minions create your own anti-Britney forum where you can circle jerk with eachother about how much you hate and/or find Sam suspicious all day because many of us are tired of you guys spamming this forum with the same old recycled conspiracy theories with no new content and continuously questioning Britney’s judgment. Bye for now. ❤️

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Good. ❤️ Now why don’t you and your little minions create your own anti-Britney forum where you can circle jerk with eachother about how much you hate and/or find Sam suspicious all day because many of us are tired of you guys spamming this forum with the same old threads with no new content by continuously questioning Britney’s judgment. Bye for now. ❤️

Look at the amount of hate you spew every time you address someone here. Nobody is buying your attempt to glue “anti-Britney” to critical thinking questioning Sam Asghari. Sam is not Britney. Neither were any of her other boyfriends. 

• Love 4

I wouldn’t put it past team Con to have people clutter this forum trying to deflect and get attention off of him.

He aggressively grabbed his phone from her hand when she tried to go live on Instagram. He literally silenced her. 

I don’t know what more you all need to hear before it clicks. It might be a grey area where he is neither good nor bad. But complicit he most definitely is.

Nobody gets that close to Britney Spears and not be complicit in the human rights violations taking place to control her.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Look at the amount of hate you spew every time you address someone here. Nobody is buying your attempt to glue “anti-Britney” to critical thinking questioning Sam Asghari. Sam is not Britney. Neither were any of her other boyfriends. 

It isn’t hate. Learn the difference between the two. Also, weren’t you complaining about my quotes yet here you are quoting me at every opportunity you get. The irony of this all is that the whole point of this movement is to allow Britney to choose and make her own decisions — on her own terms, yet your comments suggest that she doesn’t know any better. You advocate for her freedom but don’t give her the freedom to choose the man she wants in her life without being questioned. This is someone who is now a part of Britney’s life. Whether you like him or not, we have to accept that this is who she loves and what makes her happy. Even if it doesn’t last, it’s her lesson to make. Kindly **** off now. 

• Love 1

Well I don’t trust Sam either.. and I have a reasons but I trust Britney!
I see Britney as a wise person who dealt so much from her childhood she can write a book how to be that karate kid in life.. 

So even Sam is a wrong person or he lies about his emotions I’m sure Britney will notice that and if she did and is with him so she has some reasons at this point of her life (sometimes person can change - especially when he is young )

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It isn’t hate. Learn the difference between the two. Also, weren’t you complaining about my quotes yet here you are quoting me at every opportunity you get. The irony of this all is that the whole point of this movement is to allow Britney to choose and make her own decisions — on her own terms, yet your comments suggest that she doesn’t know any better. You advocate for her freedom but don’t give her the freedom to choose the man she wants in her life without being questioned. This is someone who is now a part of Britney’s life. Whether you like him or not, we have to accept that this is who she loves and what makes her happy. Even if it doesn’t last, it’s her lesson to make. Kindly **** off now. 

Nope. Gaslighting again and not hitting the notes. All of this rings false. 👆

I am not going to NOT look at anyone around a woman being trafficked, abused and silenced and conclude “well I am sure she CHOSE this situation so I’ll ignore logic”.

Britney hasn’t been free to choose since before the conservatorship and even then her parents forced her to annul the marriage she chose to do. You must be dishonest to say she is free to choose when she is legally dead and doesn’t even have the rights of a citizen of the United States. She legally is a commodity. Hence the free Britney movement because that **** is VILE. I say dishonest because I refuse to insult your intelligence and imply that you just not understand how her conservatorship works. You know how it works. Do you mean it is Britney’s CHOICE to have an IUD, not being in touch with her friends etc also? Why would Sam be the only “choice” in her life when the most disgusting and abusive measures are forced on to her?

Another thing. Intelligent and beautiful women are conned by men all the time, it is not because of their intelligence, it is because psychopaths are so good at lying they fool everyone. Wasn’t Britney bright as hell when Kevin Federline screwed her over?! Yes! She was a ******* genius. Don’t blame the victims and their intelligence.

Lastly, as long as she is not free, you can’t be so sure you know who Sam Asghari is or if he is her spokesperson or not. When she is FREE legally and back in touch with who she wants, then it is her business. Right now you can’t even prove anything of what you say so you shouldn’t be so sure. The conservatorship is crazy. Violent. Extremely dangerous. And they lack any kind of boundaries.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Nope. Gaslighting again and not hitting the notes. All of this rings false. 👆

I am not going to NOT look at anyone around a woman being trafficked, abused and silenced and conclude “well I am sure she CHOSE this situation so I’ll ignore logic”.

Britney hasn’t been free to choose since before the conservatorship and even then her parents forced her to annul the marriage she chose to do. You must be dishonest to say she is free to choose when she is legally dead and doesn’t even have the rights of a citizen of the United States. She legally is a commodity. Hence the free Britney movement because that **** is VILE. I say dishonest because I refuse to insult your intelligence and imply that you just not understand how her conservatorship works. You know how it works. Do you mean it is Britney’s CHOICE to have an IUD, not being in touch with her friends etc also? Why would Sam be the only “choice” in her life when the most disgusting and abusive measures are forced on to her?

Another thing. Intelligent and beautiful women are conned by men all the time, it is not because of their intelligence, it is because psychopaths are so good at lying they fool everyone. Wasn’t Britney bright as hell when Kevin Federline screwed her over?! Yes! She was a ******* genius. Don’t blame the victims and their intelligence.

Lastly, as long as she is not free, you can’t be so sure you know who Sam Asghari is or if he is her spokesperson or not. When she is FREE legally and back in touch with who she wants, then it is her business. Right now you can’t even prove anything of what you say so you shouldn’t be so sure. The conservatorship is crazy. Violent. Extremely dangerous. And they lack any kind of boundaries.

AMEN. Say it louder for the Team Con infiltrators in the back.

Britney is not allowed to buy a pair of sneakers but she’s allowed to pick and choose a boyfriend?

Make. It. Make. Sense.

• Love 8

They are both told to obey.. Britney clearly knows the photogs where there, or else she would have hid behind her bag. 
That is not a papparazi photo, its someone with a good camera being paid. 

Britney was in on this too, or else she would loose sam, her kids and god knows what. 

No one person in Britney’s life has ever spoken up in the past so let’s not forget that. Also Sam did speak up this past spring about Jamie. For him to be by her her through all what her dad did to her I admire him. I’m so happy Britney had someone and was not alone. God that would have been even worse...He had zero control over this. 

2 hours ago, jokobish said:

Honestly me either.. I’ve just been thinking about it like how can you love someone and not speak up about ANY of this? Like HOW? FIVE years and you never muttered a word? She has gone through literal and actual abuse and he has said not one word. And he actually tried to make it seem like she was fine when she was at Bridges when she clearly was there AGAINST HER WILL

It's simple af - to protect the person you love. If he said something Jamie and the rest would keep him away from Britney. I think he just choose silence and stand with Britney during these difficult times.

46 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I understand the frustration of not knowing everything. But we literally have bigger fish to fry, Sam Asghari is not one of them. Reva Goetz, Edan, Robin, Lou...If anything, Sam was just playing by the rules so he wouldn't be removed from her life like they did to other people.

We don’t know that. And Sam himself seems to be ****ting his pants because these big fishes are about to get fried. It is possible to fry them AND also have critical thinking regarding Asghari.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

He’s not for you to trust, love. He’s not on any paperwork that’s caused her distress throughout this ordeal. I dont know how many times Britney has to say “he’s been there for me” in order for some of y’all to leave him alone. 

Me neither. I don’t know ANY time She has said that to be honest. Has her attourney forwarded this message?

• Like 2