The reviews are coming for Britney's ex security firm Black Box

29 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

I think she will eventually! She's gonna get the itch to do again but on her terms and her terms only. If she does I see this being huge. 

If she doesn't that's okay to. I would kill me but knowing what she's been through I wouldn't blame her. 

A lot of people are saying here industry did this to her but that's not true, I've been working in this industry from 5 years now and she's heavily respected by people here her family is to blame all for this and the media. 

As her 2014 court papers said she wanted to retire, but in 2019 she said she wants to take a break maybe glory making changed her I don't think she will retire completely from the industry she was passionaless because of how she's been treated once she regain full control and freedom I don't think she will not want to do music or performing which she loved in the first place but let's see, we need to see her happy again first. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

I notice that too. it was 53 reviews now 49. that's alright we'll keep reviewing them. I spread the word on twitter

There are tons of reviews from last night after Controlling Britney aired which is gone now. If they are trying to hold on to their reputation that is hanging by a thin thread, GURL IT'S NOT WORKING. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

futility GIF

• Love 5
  • Haha 1