Sam posts an IG story and flashes Britney's engagement ring - Britney gives him a facial

Moscow
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, hateful remarks will not be tolerated.

You can dislike someone without throwing insults.

23 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Because I respect Britney‘s wish to freely and happily choose whom she loves? You sound more like manipulative Jamie than anybody else on here by trying to control every aspect of her life — starting with her relationship and the men in her life. Not only that but the majority of your posts are related to Sam when the real focus should be on Jamie, Lou, Robin, Eden, etc. I’m very curious to know your rebuttal but it seems you have nothing to stand on. What happened? Did Twitter lock you out of your @/ExposingExhell account so you came running here since you clearly have no life? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: @PokemonSpears @Slayer @Jordan Miller very sus if you ask me.

Drag them sis :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Easy There said:

Parading her high on lithium for photo op,confirming Team cons narrative regarding Me time. Those are the ones that disgust me. 

There are more but those are more of a personal dislikes and sound like conspiracies which I dont go into anymore.

Is that enough ?

Ok I might have been looking at this situation from wrong point of view.