Sam posts an IG story and flashes Britney's engagement ring - Britney gives him a facial

Moscow
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, hateful remarks will not be tolerated.

You can dislike someone without throwing insults.

What about us concentrating on the big fish (there are so many...) and leaving Sam have fun with Britney for a while? When at least half of all those *******s are in jail, then maybe we can look more into him.

PS: thank goodness the title is Britney gave him a facial and not the other way around omg 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

This fanbase is nuts. You guys fight for Britney’s freedom but don’t give her the autonomy to accept whom she loves.  I sound like a broken record but damn — some of you are so hypocritical and are only projecting your own sad insecurities on their relationship as a ploy to make it seem like their love is inauthentic. LET THEM BE. It’s not our relationship. Yes, Britney is in a conservatorship but she is a grown *** woman who consensually agreed to keep this man in her life. End of.

What happened to “hateful comments will be removed”? Or “you can disagree with someone without throwing insults”?

#selfawarenessday 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

This fanbase is nuts. You guys fight for Britney’s freedom but don’t give her the autonomy to accept whom she loves.  I sound like a broken record but damn — some of you are so hypocritical and are only projecting your own sad insecurities on their relationship as a ploy to make it seem like their love is inauthentic. LET THEM BE. It’s not our relationship. Yes, Britney is in a conservatorship but she is a grown *** woman who consensually agreed to keep this man in her life. End of.

Talking about hypocrisy... Where was all this energy that some of you now have when most of this forum hated David Lucado for being ugly and called him all kinds of derogatory names?  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 3
18 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Amen :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1

Heres the thing. When someone is being monitored like this, he may have had no choice to go along with it and she may have informed him and warned him how this team was...

I honestly think if it wasn't for Sam, she may not be alive right now.. This is very deep and a hard reality, but you don't know if he stayed quiet to get along with them. yes it appears they monitored or kind of background checked him for him to be okayed to be around Britney, but the way they were acting he may not have even been able to be as close as we think.. I remember she had to get permission for him to stay over.. So 

5 hours ago, Catalin said:

Talking about hypocrisy... Where was all this energy that some of you now have when most of this forum hated David Lucado for being ugly and called him all kind of derogatory names?  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Where’s the hypocrisy? Did I ever once say that was acceptable either? I would hope that Britney fans have matured and grown since the early 2010s where it was also a trend to fat shame. But let’s say if Britney were still to be with David and people were going around calling him all kinds of insulting names, you best believe I would be defending him as a sign of respect to Britney. Anyway. I see reading comprehension isn’t your strongest suit. Have a good day dear.