Sam posts an IG story and flashes Britney's engagement ring - Britney gives him a facial

Moscow
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, hateful remarks will not be tolerated.

You can dislike someone without throwing insults.

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Hey its alright I didnt wanna insult you.

As I said Sam does have his shady moments and ppl have every right to question it. Hopefully one day we will get some answers of why he did some of the things and why he hadnt been more outspoken.

But foe now we should focus on Goblin,Eden,Lou,Larry and James

What legit ....PROVEN  shady moments does...Sam have? I'll wait and please have receipts and more than one since you said " moments" :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

14 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

What legit ....PROVEN  shady moments does...Sam have? I'll wait and please have receipts and more than one since you said " moments" :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Parading her high on lithium for photo op,confirming Team cons narrative regarding Me time. Those are the ones that disgust me. 

There are more but those are more of a personal dislikes and sound like conspiracies which I dont go into anymore.

Is that enough ?

• Love 5
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Britbritnic said:

LMFAO

Why he posted this old pic? Britney’s nails is different in the pic (red)  and video (white).

Maybe to distract the public attention from the criminal evidence that the documentaries are spilling against the conservatorship? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Britney spears hasn't done anything wrong so why would she need to go in to damage control mode? Maybe she wants to show everyone that her father and team con haven't destroyed her and that she's ok, I think it's awesome that while her father and Lou Taylor are being exposed by the New York Times Britney and Sam are not bothered having a spa night. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Hey its alright I didnt wanna insult you.

As I said Sam does have his shady moments and ppl have every right to question it. Hopefully one day we will get some answers of why he did some of the things and why he hadnt been more outspoken.

But foe now we should focus on Goblin,Eden,Lou,Larry and James

We’ve gotten a good amount of answers.. he was being threatened with NDAs and contracts and if he didn’t do what team con wanted I’m sure he would be kept away from Britney and stalked by black box like David Lucado was

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Miley6676 said:

We’ve gotten a good amount of answers.. he was being threatened with NDAs and contracts and if he didn’t do what team con wanted I’m sure he would be kept away from Britney and stalked by black box like David Lucado was

Hopefully thats true.

Also I am wondering if he talked to Britney regarding it,like in sense if world sees you looking so unwell questions will be asked and ppl will start to dig ?

5 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

This fanbase is nuts. You guys fight for Britney’s freedom but don’t give her the autonomy to accept whom she loves.  I sound like a broken record but damn — some of you are so hypocritical and are only projecting your own sad insecurities on their relationship as a ploy to make it seem like their love is inauthentic. LET THEM BE. It’s not our relationship. Yes, Britney is in a conservatorship but she is a grown *** woman who consensually agreed to keep this man in her life. End of.

I agree whole heartedly. We ask the paps and everyone else to give Britney privacy and to fight for her freedom. But someone who's close to her and actually making her happy  and actively fighting for her freedom the best he can we have to question? and scrutinize her decisions and Sam as a person.. Isn't that what we asked others not to do?  It's all speculation, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors with their relationship...and here we are picking apart their relationship and scrutinizing every move Sam makes. We don't know and only Britney can tell us, when and if she's ready to.  

Whatever makes Britney happy makes me happy.

If you don't have anything nice to say..don't say it.. is what my mom tells me..

• Love 6
6 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

This fanbase is nuts. You guys fight for Britney’s freedom but don’t give her the autonomy to accept whom she loves.  I sound like a broken record but damn — some of you are so hypocritical and are only projecting your own sad insecurities on their relationship as a ploy to make it seem like their love is inauthentic. LET THEM BE. It’s not our relationship. Yes, Britney is in a conservatorship but she is a grown *** woman who consensually agreed to keep this man in her life. End of.

THIS.

Honestly it's insane.

• Like 2

And I am happy that it seems they didn't watch the documentary. I think Britney shouldn't go over and over her trauma. She doesn't need it. She should try to live her best life. Making beauty masks with Sam,enjoying Friday's evening.

It would be unhealthy for her to sit there and watch that documentary. She knows it all. She went through it all. It's not needed to see it all over again.

It's good she enjoys her ring,makes beauty masks,plans prenatal contract and wedding. Prepares for Wednesday.

• Love 2