Sam posts an IG story and flashes Britney's engagement ring - Britney gives him a facial

Moscow
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, hateful remarks will not be tolerated.

You can dislike someone without throwing insults.

2 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

I hope they watched the documentary, so Britney knows

Fe and the other lady (can't remember her name) got her back 

Pop Tv Hope GIF by Schitt's Creek

Lmao as sad as it is — time has proven to me that Britney just doesn’t care anymore. She has other priorities I guess. And plus, I think it would be awkward to spend your Friday night watching a documentary about yourself that shows how exploited you were but that’s just me

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
31 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

This fanbase is nuts. You guys fight for Britney’s freedom but don’t give her the autonomy to accept whom she loves.  I sound like a broken record but damn — some of you are so hypocritical and are only projecting your own sad insecurities on their relationship as a ploy to make it seem like their love is inauthentic. LET THEM BE. It’s not our relationship. Britney is a grown *** woman who consensually agreed to keep this man in her life. End of.

“This fan base is nuts” “If you say A, B or C you don’t respect Britney”. Sounds so familiar. Sounds like Jamie Spears. I have certainly heard this record before. 
Suspicious The Office GIF

• Love 5
  • Like 4
50 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

“This fan base is nuts” “If you say A, B or C you don’t respect Britney”. Sounds so familiar. Sounds like Jamie Spears. I have certainly heard this record before. 
Suspicious The Office GIF

Because I respect Britney‘s wish to freely and happily choose whom she loves? You sound more like manipulative Jamie than anybody else on here by trying to control every aspect of her life — starting with her relationship and the men in her life. Not only that but the majority of your posts are related to Sam when the real focus should be on Jamie, Lou, Robin, Eden, etc. I’m very curious to know your rebuttal but it seems you have nothing to stand on. What happened? Did Twitter lock you out of your @/ExposingExhell account so you came running here since you clearly have no life? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: @PokemonSpears @Slayer @Jordan Miller very sus if you ask me.

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Because I respect Britney‘s wish to freely and happily choose whom she loves? You sound more like manipulative Jamie than anybody else on here by trying to control every aspect of her life — starting with her relationship and the men in her life. Not only that but the majority of your posts are related to Sam when the real focus should be on Jamie, Lou, Robin, Eden, etc. I’m very curious to know your rebuttal but it seems you have nothing to stand on. What happened? Did Twitter lock you out of your @/ExposingExhell account so you came running here since you clearly have no life? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: @PokemonSpears @Slayer @Jordan Miller very sus if you ask me.

Thank you! Finally someone says it!!!!! The ppl who loudly send hate all day long are despicable and it's a DIRECT SLAP to Britney's face. She is fighting for the right to make her own decisions without criticism or treatment that demeans her. But what do some ppl do with one of the first major decisions she's been able to make, that's she's wanted to make for so long? They **** on it. These psychos(the ones who send hate to Sam in name of Britney) sound so much like Papa Spears (ewww). I got into an argument with one who said she sends Sam hate bc Britney must be "protected at all costs" and he could be trying to take advantage of her. DAMN these people sound like her father. He fed that same line to the public for years. Look what Jamie's "protection" cost her. Britney is not a child and she's not a naive idiot like some fans make her out to be. She's a 39 year old woman. She needs our SUPPORT in her fight for her right to make decisions about her own liberty and life. And not to have fans act like "they know better" than her about her friends and boyfriends. She's been under that type of obsessive control for the last 13 years. She doesn't deserve to see the same treatment from some of her fans who (like Papa Spears ewww) say they're doing it out of "love" and a desire to protect her. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Thank you! Finally someone says it!!!!! The ppl who loudly send hate all day long are despicable and it's a DIRECT SLAP to Britney's face. She is fighting for the right to make her own decisions without criticism or treatment that demeans her. But what do some ppl do with one of the first major decisions she's been able to make, that's she's wanted to make for so long? They **** on it. These psychos(the ones who send hate to Sam in name of Britney) sound so much like Papa Spears (ewww). I got into an argument with one who said she sends Sam hate bc Britney must be "protected at all costs" and he could be trying to take advantage of her. DAMN these people sound like her father. He fed that same line to the public for years. Look what Jamie's "protection" cost her. Britney is not a child and she's not a naive idiot like some fans make her out to be. She's a 39 year old woman. She needs our SUPPORT in her fight for her right to make decisions about her own liberty and life. And not to have fans act like "they know better" than her about her friends and boyfriends. She's been under that type of obsessive control for the last 13 years. She doesn't deserve to see the same treatment from some of her fans who (like Papa Spears ewww) say they're doing it out of "love" and a desire to protect her. 

Load of bull****. Papa Spears firstly APPROVED Sam Asghari and he is the ONLY one he has approved. So it def not sounds like Papa Spears. But what “daddy” has said consistently through his lawyer though is that the situation Britney is in, is “her own choice”. 
So if Daddy and Viv where here they would sound more like you.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Calling other ppl psychopaths whilst sounding like one is :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Load of bull****. Papa Spears firstly APPROVED Sam Asghari and he is the ONLY one he has approved. So it def not sounds like Papa Spears. But what “daddy” has said consistently through his lawyer though is that the situation Britney is in, is “her own choice”. 
So if Daddy and Viv where here they would sound more like you.

Huh? Sam is not the first boyfriend they've ever "approved"? What are you even talking about? You guys keep talking in circles, finding any way to pretend like it's in Britney's best interest to attack Sam. Jamie and Vivian regularly LIE about Britney's "choices". It is not a lie to say that Britney wants to be with Sam. Dude they literally just got engaged and she posted many videos of the guy SHE said yes to. Clearly. Oh wait - don't tell me you're one of those people that thinks it's a Britney body double in the engagement announcement 😂 Leave Britney alone if you're just gonna find any reason to ignore her clearly stated wishes. She's stated IN COURT and on IG (assuming it's her) many times her intention to be with her boyfriend. He is clearly who SHE wants to be with. But tell us more bestie... Tell me, who does Britney REALLY want?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Calling other ppl psychopaths whilst sounding like one is :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Alright I'm not gonna lie I kinda did go on a longgg *** rant😅 But I'm just so exhausted by the comments and racists attacks towards Sam from "fans"😫 Meanwhile Jamie continues laughing all the way to the bank...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, hello70 said:

Alright I'm not gonna lie I kinda did go on a longgg *** rant😅 But I'm just so exhausted by the comments and racists attacks towards Sam from "fans"😫 Meanwhile Jamie continues laughing all the way to the bank...

Hey its alright I didnt wanna insult you.

As I said Sam does have his shady moments and ppl have every right to question it. Hopefully one day we will get some answers of why he did some of the things and why he hadnt been more outspoken.

But foe now we should focus on Goblin,Eden,Lou,Larry and James

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

This fanbase is nuts. You guys fight for Britney’s freedom but don’t give her the autonomy to accept whom she loves.  I sound like a broken record but damn — some of you are so hypocritical and are only projecting your own sad insecurities on their relationship as a ploy to make it seem like their love is inauthentic. LET THEM BE. It’s not our relationship. Britney is a grown *** woman who consensually agreed to keep this man in her life. End of.

People think Britney is so stupid.. 
Got let the woman live. If he is bad, let her decide. Being free means free to do mistakes, heartbreaks and so on. I think she have a masters degree in reading people now.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Hey its alright I didnt wanna insult you.

As I said Sam does have his shady moments and ppl have every right to question it. Hopefully one day we will get some answers of why he did some of the things and why he hadnt been more outspoken.

But foe now we should focus on Goblin,Eden,Lou,Larry and James

Definitely. Speaking of..I'm hoping someone comes forward about Larry's role bts. He's the one guy who hasnt been mentioned all that much lately despite his prominent role in her life.

Definitely many unanswered questions although part of me hopes Britney can just find peace outside of LA once she's free... maybe even ' ~sch-neak away to the Philippines ~' so she never has to talk or think about this tragedy ever again.....But lowkey...an Oprah sit down where she exposes and reads every single person for filth, in her trademark Southern drawl, would be legendary. 

• Like 1

Ya'll need to shut up about Sam....period! If Britney has not been one thing lately it's SHY  or Vocal. If she didn't love him  or felt he didn't love her she would put up with it ...PERIOT.  The fact some of you sit here and think she cant make that judgment makes me sick to my stomach . 

I personally adore Sam and can not think of ONE  legit reason not to . The videos are adorable :)

• Love 4