So who was behind Lawyers for Britney

rik

All this talk about them sending spies into the fan protests to ask for information leads me to believe everythint. I know Hannah the Dog’s Twitter account was allegedly remade into Britney Army or something, but what I’d really like to know the truth about  is the Lawyers for Britney page. Apparently they said support Britney instead of Free Britney, implying that she should still be in the conservatorship while advocating against Jamie. I believe many things are part of a larger scheme to keep Britney constrained. I’m wondering who was behind this account and if we know their intentions?

@PokemonSpears @Jordan Miller @SlayOut @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN @Y2KLady

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

people theorize they were Team Ingham

I'm more worried about who are YOU! :howdareyou_meme_cat: You just joined 5 days after the premiere of Framing Britney Spears. Something you want to confess? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

BAAD5C91-08B9-424D-9C09-54FB666181A7.thu

@Rik also made a #FreeBritney documentary… Maybe Team Con hired him to make Exhaler’s sympathetic to their cause! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: And Rik admitted to using a VPN in another thread… maybe he’s conducting business from Edan’s office! :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rik said:

All this talk about them sending spies into the fan protests to ask for information leads me to believe everythint. I know Hannah the Dog’s Twitter account was allegedly remade into Britney Army or something, but what I’d really like to know the truth about  is the Lawyers for Britney page. Apparently they said support Britney instead of Free Britney, implying that she should still be in the conservatorship while advocating against Jamie. I believe many things are part of a larger scheme to keep Britney constrained. I’m wondering who was behind this account and if we know their intentions?

@PokemonSpears @Jordan Miller @SlayOut @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN @Y2KLady

In fairness, this question about “Lawyers For Britney” has been answered and re-answered, speculated upon, theorised and debated multiple times on Exhale.

I would suggest reading past threads. Or start with looking at Malena Rubino (she’s a Senior UX designer at CfK NY) and K.risten C.higer (she works in HR for Lucas Group NY and has multiple Twitte/SM handles, guises and alises, basically she’s a psycho) to begin.

The fact is no one knows for sure who is really “behind” @lawyersforbritney account. But! They we’re always pro “Kingham” and Lynne. And pro-conservatorship “#supportbritney”. K.risten C.higer have been connected to Vivian Lee Thoreen’s law firm Holland & Knight. And Malena Rubino to Tristar, according to her no past LinkedIn interests, now deleted). So make what you will from that. Neither are Lawyers.

What is certain “LawyersForBritney” or “LFB” are NOT to be trusted.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dataviztwitter.c?s=20

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristenchiger

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

In fairness, the question has been answered and re-answered, speculated upon, theorised and debated multiple times on Exhale.

I would suggest reading past threads. Or start with looking at Malena Rubino (she’s a Senior UX designer at CfK NY) and K.risten C.higer (she works in HR for Lucas Group NY and has multiple Twitte/SM handles, guises and alises, basically she’s a psycho) to begin.

The fact is no one knows for sure who is really “behind” the account. But! They we’re always pro “Kingham” and Lynne. And pro-conservatorship “#supportbritney”. K.risten C.higer have been connected to Vivian Lee Thoreen’s law firm Holland & Knight. And Malena Rubino to Tristar, according to her no past LinkedIn interests, now deleted). So make what you will from that.

What is certain they are NOT to be trusted.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dataviztwitter.c?s=20

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristenchiger

Omg thank you for answering this- I honestly don’t even know what to think about all of this- I did make my own video but never realized just how deeply rooted their propaganda goes. This team will stop at nothing