Cheryl pulls out of a massive headlining Birmingham pride event due to still grieving the death of fellow girls aloud alum Sarah Harding.

So Cheryl cole was supposed to headline Birmingham pride in 2020, but then the pandemic hit, and cancelled all prides last year, then she was given the same spot in 2021, though this time she backed out as she is still grieving the loss of Sarah Harding and unfortunately can't find the strength to perform at this moment.

This definitely makes her more human than I was led to believe, as most of my friends in the UK (mostly 40 and older), made me believe that she was the most hated woman in the UK cos she wasn't relatable (to be fair most of the attacks started when she was accused of grooming Liam payne and she was called a ped****e and such as most pointed out that in his X factor days she was always there, I kinda think this is why they broke up despite his Music sounding happy he was getting it on with an older woman, i.e. Strip it off his biggest hit to date worldwide)..

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block