Judge Brenda Penny - I swear to God

Seanril

21 minutes ago, Seanril said:

She better remove Jamie and end this conservatorship on 9/29 (or AT LEAST remove Jamie if it’s more complex ending it in one sitting, but really it was fraudulent and illegal to begin with so END IT) because I think there should be HELL to pay if not!!

This entire situation has transpired into one of the most illegal, inhumane, corrupt and fraudulent situations in the history of America. If she does not do what is right, then God help her.

I am so angry and so upset, but am at a loss for words. How disgusting and evil! Wow!

she wont be able to complain about d### thre### if she doesnt  do anything next week

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Seanril said:

She better remove Jamie and end this conservatorship on 9/29 (or AT LEAST remove Jamie if it’s more complex ending it in one sitting, but really it was fraudulent and illegal to begin with so END IT) because I think there should be HELL to pay if not!!

This entire situation has transpired into one of the most illegal, inhumane, corrupt and fraudulent situations in the history of America. If she does not do what is right, then God help her.

I am so angry and so upset, but am at a loss for words. How disgusting and evil! Wow!

Penny didn't do it last time. She denied Britney's plea in November 2020 just like Goetz before her. And if we have anybody who said "Trust Penny, she hasn't done anything wrong," one more time... I swear we will drag you out here Prentice Penny. You will make your mama go to jail lol.

But I can see Penny is shaking right now. The documentaries aired two times tonight, and if that is not indicative on how successful the documentary is, there are TONS of testosterone ads to show you how big the demographic that are watching the NYT specials. She will wake up differently tomorrow, as this is not the court VS Britney Spears. anymore, this the court vs the general public. Britney's media prowess is on the level of Princess Diana now. God knows what will change in the coming days. I just hope Penny won't reach out to her bottom drawer anytime soon. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, neverover said:

Penny didn't do it last time. She denied Britney's plea in November 2020 just like Goetz before her. And if we have anybody who said "Trust Penny, she hasn't done anything wrong," one more time... I swear we will drag you out here Prentice Penny. You will make your mama go to jail lol.

But I can see Penny is shaking right now. The documentaries aired two times tonight, and if that is not indicative on how successful the documentary is, there are TONS of testosterone ads to show you how big the demographic that are watching the NYT specials. She will wake up differently tomorrow, as this is not the court VS Britney Spears. anymore, this the court vs the general public. Britney's media prowess is on the level of Princess Diana now. God knows what will change in the coming days. I just hope Penny won't reach out to her bottom drawer anytime soon. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

She better do what is right. 

• Love 2

Apologies if I am repeating something that is already known (probably is as everyone has eyes on every detail, god bless you all!) but it might have got missed in yesterdays news because of the documentary. Apparently a court order was issued and entered into the court record yesterday. This in relation to the fact that one of concerns was not enough notice was given in relation to nominating John Zabel as the replacement conservator (it should be 15 days). This notice has now been waived by the court. This is good news as it means that Judge Penny cannot delay getting rid of Dad Spears on procedural grounds and apparently the legal grounds to remove him are very strong. As a judge she seems to love delaying key decisions, so it is good she won't be-able to delay this one on procedural grounds (which I would not put past her based on past form!). Obviously the biggest win though would be the termination of the whole conservatorship on the 29th, especially given the appalling details that came out in the documentary last night.      

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Seanril said:

The sad thing I don’t think this is unique in America, I just don’t think the normal cases get exposed. It took 13 years for the media to expose the people abusing Britney. And as you can see, there are people doing what they can to silence these docs.

I think if journalists went investigating court cases in America they’d be in for decades of investigating, this is not an exception to the system- THIS IS THE SYSTEM. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Sarah Kelly said:

Apologies if I am repeating something that is already known (probably is as everyone has eyes on every detail, god bless you all!) but it might have got missed in yesterdays news because of the documentary. Apparently a court order was issued and entered into the court record yesterday. This in relation to the fact that one of concerns was not enough notice was given in relation to nominating John Zabel as the replacement conservator (it should be 15 days). This notice has now been waived by the court. This is good news as it means that Judge Penny cannot delay getting rid of Dad Spears on procedural grounds and apparently the legal grounds to remove him are very strong. As a judge she seems to love delaying key decisions, so it is good she won't be-able to delay this one on procedural grounds (which I would not put past her based on past form!). Obviously the biggest win though would be the termination of the whole conservatorship on the 29th, especially given the appalling details that came out in the documentary last night.      

Thanks for this info. I completely missed it as I'm sure others did too.

• Love 1
  • Like 1