So there are Team CON spies on exhale?

KrisJ

7 hours ago, SlayOut said:

The way Exhalers are going to start using VPNs, Proton Mail, and Signal encrypted messaging platforms just to talk about our fave… :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Maybe Alex Vlasov can advise us on best security practices to dodge Edan and crew. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: (this is just a joke btw- hes real and not attached to Lou- for ppl who don’t understand my joke) 

User @Henry M. Torres starting to look like a fake acc :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: heeven messaged me when he first joined… that’s when I knew that was a  team con scammer spy :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: thank god I use a VPN (edit this was just a joke)

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Rik said:

Lawyers for Britney was Hannah the dog account On Twitter according to wayback which now has been deactivated 

each time Britney was spotted at the hair salon or on the beach three years ago after leaving the facility, random “influencers” would post saying they saw her were all somehow connected to the same modelling agency as Sam (I am not saying anything as I support Britney and believe they love each other), or TRI star sports and entertainment. I want to know if Britney felt paranoid because of all the people present who clearly were being paid to be there by a larger entity 

Everything is calculated. Be careful who we trust and who we appoint as moderators from here on out. I love our current ones but I am in fear a bit of what team con thinks they can do. Not accusing anyone but you never know who Lou and company have sent out. 

Hannah’s account was turn to an official Britney Fan Club, or official Britney’s Army or something. Someone might remember the name and verify if the account still exists or not. 

• Love 5