More New Glory Tracks "Drink To My Freedom" & "Free Your Mind" Registered by RCA!

bh9789

31 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

I think Britney / Team Britney has a big say in this, I mean she's Britney Spears. She has better contracts, she not some z-list singer. Otherwise they would've released several albums since 2016 especially in 2020-2021 to profit on the movement.

It could happen to any artist honestly, it happened to Shania Twain too. That’s how Sony released those 2 random Britney greatest hits albums, they own some of the rights to her music. I’m sure Britney has no idea they even exist. Well I wouldn’t be surprised if RCA releases something this Fall/Winter because she’s over due for a release and they reportedly were pushing for her to do a Christmas album last year which makes me think they’re desperate for a release from her. Speaking of Britney and Christmas......I wish the Christmas demos she did for her scrapped 2000 Christmas album would leak! 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Bronwyn 99 said:

There was 13 a few weeks ago and now it's 15 

OK.. so we will be hearing these tracks??

I hope so :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I'm watching controlling britney spears now!!

I seen  2 new britney Refrences in music videos earlier 

I swear she's so culturally relevant again.. it seems like the world is talking about her #freebritney!!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Louis-j said:

I think Britney / Team Britney has a big say in this, I mean she's Britney Spears. She has better contracts, she not some z-list singer. Otherwise they would've released several albums since 2016 especially in 2020-2021 to profit on the movement.

They still own the music she recorded.

Taylor Swift doesn't own the rights to her masters. So it doesn't matter how big of a star you are.

On 9/24/2021 at 7:57 PM, Caleb Ellis said:

These songs from 2015-16 feature the word Freedom in them which is interesting. Is the Glory re-release by RCA really happening then?  

Drink To My Freedom - Written by Antonina Armato, Tim James and Rock Mafia. They did the unreleased demo "Exaholic" 

Free Your Mind - Written by Lance Eric Shipp, Nathalia Marshall and Rachael Kennedy. They did "Coupure Électrique" for the deluxe version of Glory 

I think it will happen…Drink to my freedom could be huge if RCA play it well

• Love 1