More New Glory Tracks "Drink To My Freedom" & "Free Your Mind" Registered by RCA!

bh9789

9 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I guess the writers and producers register it just in case...they register it without Britney as the performer. IDK what benefit it would be to register something unreleased besides just using it to brag or just in case it gets released. 

Even songs she’s written have been registered and not released. I think songs like that get registered in case they leak so someone can’t just record it and claim it’s theirs. I think songs that she recorded but didn’t write often get registered so the writers can pitch them to other artists.   Also most of the time songs for a project aren’t actually registered till after it’s released, but I suppose if a rarities album was being considered it might be done in an opposite way. 

1 minute ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

I think RCA can put out a compilation album full of remastered leftovers/demos without asking autorization since label owns the rights of everything recorded or producer under their contract.

They absolutely can. Adam Lambert’s original label released an album of early demos he did several years ago and he told all of his fans not to buy it because he didn’t authorize it. 

19 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

They absolutely can. Adam Lambert’s original label released an album of early demos he did several years ago and he told all of his fans not to buy it because he didn’t authorize it. 

I think Britney / Team Britney has a big say in this, I mean she's Britney Spears. She has better contracts, she not some z-list singer. Otherwise they would've released several albums since 2016 especially in 2020-2021 to profit on the movement.