More New Glory Tracks "Drink To My Freedom" & "Free Your Mind" Registered by RCA!

bh9789

4 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

The song she referred to is called Free she wrote it with Cathy Dennis and Guy Chambers 

Are we sure? The member who met her said Britney called the song ‘Freedom’ and I don’t think they would lie about that.

Either way this could end up being a different song to the one Britney possibly referred to…. nice to see the same team behind Exaholic were involved on this one! 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Tetris said:

OMFG whuuut

2 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

The song she referred to is called Free she wrote it with Cathy Dennis and Guy Chambers 

20 minutes ago, Tetris said:

OMFG whuuut

Idr! 

6 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

That was for ITZ though not Glory! but we need that one too 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I wonder if another version of Glory is true…

At this point I'm inclined to say its pretty realistic. Britney knows the love for Glory - i think she herself loves it too so i wouldnt be surprised if theres another little thank you along the way

- also meant to say she’l be fulfilling contracts too, so even more the reason why it makes sense. I do hope lol

• Love 4