Not g happen story

tco

5 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

K but her official IG does that too

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

lol but really, th picture was cropped, rotated and more. It is not the same as in the official account (and of course, we dont really know if she's the one that's posting right now but she didnt control the acount a few months ago). So... It's not really the same imo. But we'll see what happens. We'll just have to wait and see :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

7 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

lol but really, th picture was cropped, rotated and more. It is not the same as in the official account (and of course, we dont really know if she's the one that's posting right now but she didnt control the acount a few months ago). So... It's not really the same imo. But we'll see what happens. We'll just have to wait and see :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yes I do remember that post and it did make me question it, but honestly that's the only one that seemed off. The acct has posted a few autographs and idk to me, it just feels legit but then again I ALSO believe it is her on the official IG so who really knows

But my opinion is it's real and no one will make me believe otherwise