Not g happen story

tco

2 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

People have said for a long time this is fake, and it could be... nothing has every been posted that couldn't be faked

But I believe it's her tbh

I sent a dm just letting her know she's in my prayers

Interestingly, the account posted a few minutes within the Britney Spears account posting a few pictures. It’s interesting to speculate but don’t think this will ever be proven unless Britney says something. The reason I don’t think it’s impossible is because she is such a troll lol. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I saw some people claiming this account was posting bad things during court hearings, suggesting that Britney needed the conservatorship or something like that.  Allegedly for entertainment purposes. scXvBkh.gif

I don’t remember … it’s always something cryptic and vague from what I’ve seen.

1 minute ago, anakinskywalker said:

I saw some people claiming this account was posting bad things during court hearings, suggesting that Britney needed the conservatorship or something like that.  Allegedly for entertainment purposes. scXvBkh.gif

I never saw that and I've followed this account for over a year now

2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Interestingly, the account posted a few minutes within the Britney Spears account posting a few pictures. It’s interesting to speculate but don’t think this will ever be proven unless Britney says something. The reason I don’t think it’s impossible is because she is such a troll lol. 

She is a troll. If banana Alice could be true (again, who really knows?) This could very well be her. It is not unlike her personality to want to know what people are saying about her (she used to always read all the tabloid magazines). I just could 100% see her doing something like this.

• Like 1