There has never been so many documentaries about someone who's much young and alive.

Well, it's mainly because how much fame Britney able to gather since the starting media was obsessed with her and slowly and slowly her life became like a Hollywood movie. Britney is almost known in every part of the world, she created a mania when she debuted after her I have not seen this fame replication for anybody only Madonna and MJ and of course Princess Diana. 

But sadly a lot of people didn't survive the Hollywood scrutiny but our Girl did, she will be cemented as a strong women who is not just a pop icon but also a person who fought the legal system her legacy will go much beyond Pop music her case will be studied in law. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Well, it's mainly because how much fame Britney able to gather since the starting media was obsessed with her and slowly and slowly her life became like a Hollywood movie. Britney is almost known in every part of the world, she created a mania when she debuted after her I have not seen this fame replication for anybody only Madonna and MJ and of course Princess Diana. 

But sadly a lot of people didn't survive the Hollywood scrutiny but our Girl did, she will be cemented as a strong women who is not just a pop icon but also a person who fought the legal system her legacy will go much beyond Pop music her case will be studied in law. 

Amen.

• Love 1