This Day in Britney's life: September 24

On September 24, 1999, the Season 4 premiere of Sabrina the Teenage Witch, 'No Place Like Home', aired on ABC. It featured Britney Spears playing herself, and the video for (You Drive Me) Crazy was shown in the credits, on which Melissa Joan Hart was a guest.

If you've ever wondered how she sounds in Latin America:

According to some sources, that day it also aired on MTV a special called Total Male Makeover, featuring both Britney and Melissa

Also, not the same day, but taking advantage of this Britney x Melissa combo, on September 28 they both hosted TRL

That day, she was actually performing at the Rising Star Habitat for Humanity charity concert

2.jpg

012.jpg

But she was also at the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, she was everywhere :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: 

jayleno1.jpg

jayleno2.jpg

Crazy_and_Interview_261.jpg

On September 24, 2001, I'm a Slave 4 U single was released, along with its music video which premiered on MTV's Making the Video

On September 24, 2003 she was captured in Rome at the recording studio where she recorded the Pepsi Jingle

XRAY_BG_HQ_ROME_28129.jpg

And that day, the interview Speed Dating on Popworld aired in the UK

On September 24, 2007 she was seen arriving in LA

013.jpg

That day was also the launch of her fragrance Believe

On September 24, 2008 she was seen at McDonald's

003.jpg

On September 24, 2009, she performed in San Diego for her Circus Tour

005.jpg

001.jpg

On September 24, 2011, she was performing in Moscow, Russia during her Femme Fatale Tour

006.jpg

036.jpg

That day she also met with designer Kira Plastinina

002.jpg

005.jpg

On September 24, 2014 she was in Poland for the release of her Intimate Collection lingerie line

001.jpg

On September 24, 2015 she was seen at the gym in Calabasas

001.jpg

On September 24, 2016, she performed at the iHeart Radio Festival

006.jpg

02.jpg

• Love 7
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

On September 24, 1999, the Season 4 premiere of Sabrina the Teenage Witch, 'No Place Like Home', aired on ABC. It featured Britney Spears playing herself, and the video for (You Drive Me) Crazy was shown in the credits, on which Melissa Joan Hart was a guest.

If you've ever wondered how she sounds in Latin America:

According to some sources, that day it also aired on MTV a special called Total Male Makeover, featuring both Britney and Melissa

Also, not the same day, but taking advantage of this Britney x Melissa combo, on September 28 they both hosted TRL

That day, she was actually performing at the Rising Star Habitat for Humanity charity concert

2.jpg

012.jpg

But she was also at the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, she was everywhere :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: 

jayleno1.jpg

jayleno2.jpg

Crazy_and_Interview_261.jpg

On September 24, 2001, I'm a Slave 4 U single was released, along with its music video which premiered on MTV's Making the Video

On September 24, 2003 she was captured in Rome at the recording studio where she recorded the Pepsi Jingle

XRAY_BG_HQ_ROME_28129.jpg

And that day, the interview Speed Dating on Popworld aired in the UK

On September 24, 2007 she was seen arriving in LA

013.jpg

That day was also the launch of her fragrance Believe

On September 24, 2008 she was seen at McDonald's

003.jpg

On September 24, 2009, she performed in San Diego for her Circus Tour

005.jpg

001.jpg

On September 24, 2011, she was performing in Moscow, Russia during her Femme Fatale Tour

006.jpg

036.jpg

That day she also met with designer Kira Plastinina

002.jpg

005.jpg

On September 24, 2014 she was in Poland for the release of her Intimate Collection lingerie line

001.jpg

On September 24, 2015 she was seen at the gym in Calabasas

001.jpg

On September 24, 2016, she performed at the iHeart Radio Festival

006.jpg

02.jpg

Awe you used my footage from the San Diego show 😍

• Love 2

I'm starting my day with "I'm A Slave 4 U" in celebration of its 20 year anniversary and...OMG the song is fortuitous of her life. It is literally like, shockingly biographical and accurate to this day, 20 years later. Her music is really transcending its former "bop" status at this point. Everything from her vocal delivery to the production is 10/10 but the song resonating so strongly with her reality 20 years later is downright eerie.

Now I'm listening to "Autumn Goodbye"... "I never promised you a happy ending. You never said you wouldn't make me cry".

I love Britney. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Oh to be 13 again! The transitional age between Nickelodeon and MTV...Britney was totally that transitional act herself. It makes so much sense why she spoke to adolescents and children at that time. I remember watching this the night it aired.

I was 6 at the time, but I was already watching MTV, while still watching Nickelodeon :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I remember watching music TV channels since I have memory, because of my older cousins, that's how I discovered Britney with her BOMT video when I was 5.