Toni Braxton is the first evicted from the Masked singer season premiere, and people are wanting the show cancelled proving people don't really know talent at all.

7x Grammy winner, one of the best selling R&B acts of all time, and an artist who refuses to change her sound so she won't alienate her fan base despite her 2020 album of classic Neo soul "Spell My Name" debuting at #127 on the Billboard 200, her lowest chart performance to date..

But none the less people are questioning the :viewers of the Masked singer as why would they Kick out Toni Braxton in the season premiere of the masked singer.

The fact is even the judges don't know her voice (I'm seriously shocked about Nicole thinking it was Paula Abdul, a girl who whitney Houston said sang off key on the record and live). 

Well, anyway. Let's hope this is the only controversial upset..

Stream Libra when it comes out Friday October 1, 2021 via Blackground records 2.0/ Empire records

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First things first, why a 7x Grammy award winner has to sing dressed like a bear? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:
Second of all, she needs to constantly change and adapt her sound to the current landscape of music. It’s not like everyone is doing trash music and oh my god poor girl has to sing that bore fest of R&B that died in 1991 to prove something. 

She definitely needs CASH, that’s why she’s embarrassing herself singing Say So dressed like a bear. However, what about releasing decent music miss whoever you are? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

And no, no shade.. but I honestly don’t know a single song by Toni Braxton. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

17 minutes ago, Style. said:

First things first, why a 7x Grammy award winner has to sing dressed like a bear? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:
Second of all, she needs to constantly change and adapt her sound to the current landscape of music. It’s not like everyone is doing trash music and oh my god poor girl has to sing that bore fest of R&B that died in 1991 to prove something. 

She definitely needs CASH, that’s why she’s embarrassing herself singing Say So dressed like a bear. However, what about releasing decent music miss whoever you are? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

And no, no shade.. but I honestly don’t know a single song by Toni Braxton. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Un Break my heart say you love me again. 

Un do this hurt that you caused..

When you walked out the door 

And walked out of my life.

Uncry these tears I cry so many nights 

Un break my heart 

That's her biggest hit and it's her signature song 

A few comments…

1. Mariah also had a signature style and was also an R&B artist who debuted in the early 90s. When people started getting tired of her sound (Glitter and Charmbracelet), she changed her sound with the Emancipation of Mimi and got her best selling record in 10 years. 

2. her fan base isn’t big enough to alienate if her album debuted at 127.

3. Didn’t someone say she was excited to be on the show? If true, this is really sad. 

4. Toni doesn’t need this crap show.

5. Why the fuçk are those idiots judges? They’re either flops or had like 23 seconds of success decades ago. 

6. Paula Abdul? Go to hell.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block