Britney could only read Christian books during the Circus Tour - Interview about CNN's "TOXIC: Britney Spears' Battle for Freedom"

57 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the only thing that worries me, because I don't know how that works, if any of this testimonies is useful for further investigations, can they still be used in court, even if they've already been exposed to the public? 

I mean, my logic would say it shouldn't matter as long as they make it official under oath, but could Jamie use some sort of tactic to invalidate them? 

The R Kelly's victims filmed the documentary about him and now some of them are giving testimonies on the trial. So I think it can be used under oath.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

It's sad to think we don't even know HALF of what Britney really went through under this mess. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:  And to think she was still performing for the fans and putting a smile on her face. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:  Just imagine if she really believed that none of this would ever come out to the public?  To think this could've gone on forever. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: This is all just terrible.  Praying for Britney, and praying for JUSTICE!

It's crazy how she pulled all the Circus tour stunts while all of these was behind doors, and she didn't let the public notice, yes her energy wasn't the same(more than fair), but she was always a pro and delivered each night, mad respect for her, I wish I could tell her that

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Why is it always the people that are most religious are also some of the worst people? It's like they use religion as a front for how evil they really are.

My mind will never stop being blown at how ****ed up this all is. I mean controlling who her doctors are is so obvious that they did that so they could find a doctor who would do what they wanted them to do. So so so so messed up.

I can't believe she's lived through this for 13 years. This is literally the Ashley Too/Miley episode of Black Mirror in real life.

• Love 8

#FreeBritney

She wasn’t lying about the lady that told her to go to the light and see Jesus omfg…..

56 minutes ago, Faeline said:

This is SICK. 

I hope she's ok.

To me, It's like L0ucifer wants to brainwashed B like she really had something bad like devil on her body. This is creep! 

Everyone needs to belive what wants, not pressure someone to believe it. 

• Like 2

I'll say it now and you can all drag me later if I'm dead wrong. This CNN piece will feel fake and unsubstantiated. I'm getting Unsolved Mysteries vibes even though the tour manager legitimately worked with Britney. It feels gross. Netflix will give us zero new details, leave out important pieces of the story, but feel flashy, shiny, and well produced. The second NYT piece will be the real bombshell here with solid reporting and reputable sources. 

• Like 7
50 minutes ago, Applejack said:

If you read Through the Storm, you'd see Lynne was not happy about Britney and Bryan's religious inclinations. She did not like Kabbalah and thought they didn't care much about her God. Also, Lynne did not like how Britney would always make philosophical questions as in she was questioning God.

Britney is one smart cookie 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the only thing that worries me, because I don't know how that works, if any of this testimonies is useful for further investigations, can they still be used in court, even if they've already been exposed to the public? 

I mean, my logic would say it shouldn't matter as long as they make it official under oath, but could Jamie use some sort of tactic to invalidate them? 

Yes, these people can still testify even after they’ve spoken to the media. The only disadvantage is it tells Jamie’s team what to prepare for, like they would already know what the witness would say on the stand. But I really doubt Jamie is going to go through a trial to remain conservator and I think most of the investigation will be involving the financial aspects.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I'll say it now and you can all drag me later if I'm dead wrong. This CNN piece will feel fake and unsubstantiated. I'm getting Unsolved Mysteries vibes even though the tour manager legitimately worked with Britney. It feels gross. Netflix will give us zero new details, leave out important pieces of the story, but feel flashy, shiny, and well produced. The second NYT piece will be the real bombshell here with solid reporting and reputable sources. 

Yeah I definitely have the lowest expectations for the CNN special, but since it’s on cable news i think it will reach a different audience than the hulu and Netflix ones. And maybe they will focus on the entire conservatorship system more than the others. We will see 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, Miley6676 said:

Yes, these people can still testify even after they’ve spoken to the media. The only disadvantage is it tells Jamie’s team what to prepare for, like they would already know what the witness would say on the stand. But I really doubt Jamie is going to go through a trial to remain conservator and I think most of the investigation will be involving the financial aspects.

yeah I was thinking about the further investigation when they press charges :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

A Christian reading Christian books?

38 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Isn't she Christian?

I could be wrong, but I think he meant it as “Christian” was the only genre of books they’d let her read at the time. Nothing wrong with Christian books, but why limit her reading other genres and stories?

I think he wanted to show that TeamCon were already curating the type of content she was allowed to consume or not.

• Like 3