Wait so KFed Gets $20,000 a Month From Britney, and Britney Can Only Spend $8,000 a Month!??!?!?

Kletus

This makes me so angry, but I comfort myself with the thought that once her boys are aged 18 he won't be legally entitled to anything else. Just like her Dad he will have to fend for himself. Maybe they could go to the job center together (if Dad Spears is not in jail). Financially winter is coming for both of them :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:   

• Love 2

And I think Kevin's 'argument' was that the boys were used to a lifestyle with their mother that he was unable to match unless she paid up more. 

I mean, anyone with some talent and a real job could have greater earning potential and buy their kids more stuff. So I can see how this was the quite the predicament for K-Fed. 🤔

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, b42ad said:

KFed is in for a shock when the payments half in 2023 and stop altogether in 2024! 

Anyone know how the law regarding this because Britney was put under an illegal conservatorship so anything “legal” that happened under it should be immediately reviewed and turned around, and involving the money and child support Britney should be able to sue Kevin and get a lot of her money back for his aiding in her illegal conservatorship and lying in courts

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Anyone know how the law regarding this because Britney was put under an illegal conservatorship so anything “legal” that happened under it should be immediately reviewed and turned around, and involving the money and child support Britney should be able to sue Kevin and get a lot of her money back for his aiding in her illegal conservatorship and lying in courts

She would never because of the kids. She’ll always put herself last when it comes to them and it would probably cause quite a riff. 
but I agree. I wish she would too. I want him to drown (not literally) just as much as the others.