ITZY Debuts a New song "LOCO"

BUWYGF

The MV is insane. That cat tree set is one of the most creative things I've ever seen in K-Pop. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: As for the song, it's a grower (just like every other Itzy song). I actually ended up loving Mafia / In the Morning, but it was definitely a big departure from their usual experimental color pop and teen crush sound. This is definitely a return to form while also being another breath of fresh air. :) I haven't listened to Loco enough times to rank it, but as for the rest of the songs:

1. Wannabe
  2. Icy
  3. Not Shy
  4. Mafia / In the Morning
  5. Dalla Dalla

:typing_keyboard_computer:

Β 

Also, shouldn't it be Loca instead of Loco since they're girls? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

The MV is insane. That cat tree set is one of the most creative things I've ever seen in K-Pop. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: As for the song, it's a grower (just like every other Itzy song). I actually ended up loving Mafia / In the Morning, but it was definitely a big departure from their usual experimental color pop and teen crush sound. This is definitely a return to form while also being another breath of fresh air. :) I haven't listened to Loco enough times to rank it, but as for the rest of the songs:

1. Wannabe
  2. Icy
  3. Not Shy
  4. Mafia / In the Morning
  5. Dalla Dalla

:typing_keyboard_computer:

Β 

Also, shouldn't it be Loca instead of Loco since they're girls? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Honestly, Wannabe comes first for me as well, both song and the MV. Like you said, this one is definitely a grower, but a quality grower :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:I'm already liking it more and more. The reason why I love ITZY and G-IDLE is because these girls keep reinventing themselves, and it's quite unfair seeing Blackpink 10 times more famous than ITZY, they just keep giving us the same material over and over :orangu_orangutan_ape:

And yes it should be loca, but honestly, Koreans and foreign languages, never a good combo :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
58 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

God, I'm gonna miss Soojin's voice on their songs. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: What's sadder is that even though there's one less member now, Shuhua still won't get any lines. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think she was done so dirty. I highly doubt she ever bullied someone and now Cube completely cut all her ties with her and lied to the entire fanbase that they are "working on the issue" but have instead cut her contract even in March. This company has turned to such trash, they even willingly made Hyuna leave, their biggest star :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Apparently the ChineseΒ have bought a lot of actions in the company, just like in YG. Whatever they touch literally turns to rot for some reason. Poor Shuhua :orangu_orangutan_ape:Β I do wanna hear her sing more, she has a really nice voice. I think G-Idle will leave the company overall and go somewhere else tbh.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block