BIA stuns on the cover art of her new single ‘Besito’

CHAOTIC STYLE.

19 hours ago, Style. said:

BIA-BESITO-feat.-G-Herbo.jpg

BIA BIA releases her newest single and I absolutely love the cover art. She looks stunning, but I don’t know what to say about the song. I hate the length of the song.

What do you guys think about BIA? Is she ready to compete with Cardi B, Meghan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat? 

I love BIA! For those who don’t know her, she recorded a catchy song called “Esta Noche” featuring Ariana Grande. It never had an official release but you can find it easily.

She also collaborated with J. Balvin in “Safari” with an Spanish verse.

In my opinion she’s 1000 times better than Cardi B and that homophobic and racist criminal is just occupying the place that belongs to BIA.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

I love BIA! For those who don’t know her, she recorded a catchy song called “Esta Noche” featuring Ariana Grande. It never had an official release but you can find it easily.

She also collaborated with J. Balvin in “Safari” with an Spanish verse.

In my opinion she’s 1000 times better than Cardi B and that homophobic and racist criminal is just occupying the place that belongs to BIA.

Wait I didn’t know about that song with Ariana Grande? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block